Thread: Fake Cum Scenes

Veteran Poster

Default Fake Cum Scenes

I don't know if its o.k. to list the website. But while HA was down, I decided to sign-up for shemales____guys website. Well, after viewing a couple of the vids, the lotion\water cum-mix was VERY disappointing. I will not extend this subscription.

How do you feel about the fake scenes? turn-off? enjoyable?

Rookie Poster

What do you have against Cetaphil?

Professional Poster

I think it's stupid! If u can't cum, u can't cum. Don't ruin a nice scene by insulting my intelligence.
    Funny, while HA was down I went thru some vids I had and realized I had a fake cum shot from one of the notorious party girls' (now post-op)

many production companies,websites and TS girls fake their cumshots...not just the site you listed.

Ive never filmed a scene or a shoot where ive had the girl fake it and insult the viewer with a shampoo/KY mix....although I had a model not too long ago who couldnt cum,so instead of faking it I simply had her lay back and piss on herself....worked for me.

dbl post

me too....

Would you guys rather see a girl have a real orgasm with no jizz, than a fake orgasm with fake cum?

Keep in mind, its not reality sex you are watching, but an adult movie[/b]

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Would you guys rather see a girl have a real orgasm with no jizz, than a fake orgasm with fake cum?

Keep in mind, its not reality sex you are watching, but an adult movie[/b]
    YESSSSS! Personally, fake is a 4 letter word! I Loathe fake shit! But even more, I hate overtly obvious fake shit. I've seen some really hot clips on sites, that didn't have orgasms of any kind. Nothing makes my dick go limp faster than some crap hidden in a hand or some guy spitting some concoction out of his mouth, as if! Basically, you're calling me an idiot, and that turns me way off. I've even seen stunt dicks used. C'mon!! If you're hot you're hot whether you cum or not. Just another example of people in charge out of touch with their consumers. Sorta like the music industry.

Rookie Poster

I joined the same site (SFG) and had the same reaction. What a turn-off. Many of the models shown faking it have been filmed having great orgasms on other sites. They ruined some otherwise great material by this idiotic ending to every single scene.

Junior Poster

I remember a long time ago I rented a movie and the guy actually had a tube taped under his cock and he would squeeze a bulb to shoot the fake cum. You weren't supposed to see it. I stopped renting movies from that producer and wrote them a letter telling them why. Freaking stupid!