View Poll Results: Who would you like to be the next President?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

31 26.05%
  • Barack Obama

45 37.82%
  • John McCain

25 21.01%
  • Mike Huckabee

2 1.68%
  • Ron Paul

16 13.45%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Hateful?
    Yes, this

Bush...should have nuked saudi arabia , mecca and afghanistan.
    among other things, is hateful.

QUR’AN is the book of a false prophet and a false god.
    and how would you know? Are you one of those nuts with a direct line to almighty? You just know somehow? It's in the Bible? But it's also in the Qur'an? You better watch out. What makes you think you can speak for God? You're gonna wind up in Hell you pathetic little winkie whacker. The very fact that you're so stupid, malicious and morally deficient is a good indication God hasn't been speaking to you lately.

I'm tired of these nut job fringe groups who are screwing up my country with their hate.
    Finally we agree on something. I'm fucking tired of Neo-cons and fundamentalist christians perverting the democratic enlightenment ideals upon which this country is founded and without which it will flounder.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

This hate on the part of the fringe for the majority will most likely lead to the next civil war.
    Sounds like wishful thinking on your part, pilgrim. I'd be willing to bet that 'The Turner Diaries' is a favorite book of yours.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    I'm fucking tired of Neo-cons and fundamentalist christians perverting the democratic enlightenment ideals upon which this country is founded and without which it will flounder.
    You and me both.

Actually you and me and a lot of other citizens who are going to make sure that we don't have another repug prez for a good long time!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Are you one of those nuts with a direct line to almighty?
    Anyone can get to the direct line. Just dial ecum spiri two two oh.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

LOL

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Looks like McCain has no chance....

Junior Poster

Default McCain is, horrible yet better then a dem barely !

i have to go old war man McCain , he is not that great just like Bush before him yet better then any dem ,

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i have to go old war man McCain , he is not that great just like Bush before him yet better then any dem ,
    wow!! great argument. i never thought of that before. i'm thoroughly convinced. convinced republicans still don't know how to think past their gut feelings. After umpteen stumbles McCain still doesn't know the difference between Shia and Sunni. He wants to continue the Bush policy in Iraq which is bleeding us dry (figuratively and literally).

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.