Thread: TS Raven Navajo

Rookie Poster

Default TS Raven Navajo

TS Raven Navajo, is found guilty of 2nd degree murder, this is sad and concerning.

Article: http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/15226421/detail.html

Default Re: TS Raven Navajo

Quote Originally Posted by hellboy3
    TS Raven Navajo, is found guilty of 2nd degree murder, this is sad and concerning.

Article: http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/15226421/detail.html
    Says that she confessed. I'm not sure what is sad or concerning here? Are we worried it will set the TG movement back?

5 Star Poster

Old Fucking news...

Don't even get me started on this FUCKING WHORE.

Jessica and I went to JAIL because of that FUCKING BITCH!!!!

She offed a GG girl after a night of drinking and dumped the body in the dump.

And Metro Vice rolled up every TS in Vegas hunting that FUCKING WHORE.

It cost me a $1,400 photo shoot and about $1,700 in legal fees and we are STILL waiting to get the records sealed after getting our case dismissed. Add in lost business - we probably lost $9,000.00. And the TERRIBLE way Jessica was treated by vice - you can't image in the nasty things they said to her. And somewhere along the way somebody at the MGM stole Jessica's playstation out of our room while we were in jail.

And Raven is NOT trans. Like 95% of the Vegas CL whores she's a TV. She's got no boobs, and if you look at her jail photo she looks nothing like the photoshopped image she used to use on Craigslist.

I hope they fry her ass - cause if she ever gets out I got some words for her.

Grrrrrr....
    TS Jamie

Oh PS - no she won't set the TS community back. Because Vegas is a homophobic town run by organized cirme rednecks and they see us all as streetwalkers anyway.