Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default So How Did Y'all Mitigate Those HA Withdrawal Pangs ???

Welcome back, everyone. It's good to see that NYCe and the striking hampsters employed at this site have finally reached a tentative agreement and that the strike here won't mirror the length of the writers strike going on currently in the TV industry ... that's the reason/rumor I was given for its hiatus, by the way. True, right?

Okay, so how -- HOW -- did you regulars in here assuage those pangs? Go to other sites? Take up gardening? Hang out at Userplane? Tune up all your battery operated toys? Lose yourself in some drug laden haze while frequently murmuring,"HungAngels, Hung Angels, Hung Angels ..." ? Get your taxes done?

What?

... I actually found out I had an extra room in this place. I used the time off from here to paint it.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

5 Star Poster

As I mentioned on the other thread, when the DT's got really bad and my fingers were shaking too hard to type I found Vicki's site and hung out there untill my "giggles" were banned.

And of course my alma mater - TER...

So I'm back here in the land of free expression, where we are all free to make asses of ourselves if and or when we choose.

Edit - ooops, spoke too soon, suddenly a thread is missing... hummm. Maybe it's better to just save the typing effort...

Night, night kids.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I hung out at the Userplane chatroom just to have some communication with a few people from here. And we had al lot of fun.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

JATG,

"Giggles" -- GIGGLES -- are a banned substance at certain sites? Surely you jest?

Hara,

You just take care of the dress and your health (flu), and I'll handle the catering, limo, deejay, hall rental, invites, etc.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

I'm actually feeling better from the 4 day flu virus! Yay! I also went to my yoga class earlier and a late mass near USC.

When's the wedding? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    When's the wedding? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    Well, dang, if you don't know?

I'm glad to see you are better. Flus are the quintessential bitch. There's something going around here that is taking people down for the count. We had six sick calls the other day.

I heard a song a little while ago while driving home from a basketball game that reminded me of you. It sounded like New Order, but it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    When's the wedding? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    Well, dang, if you don't know?

I'm glad to see you are better. Flus are the quintessential bitch. There's something going around here that is taking people down for the count. We had six sick calls the other day.

I heard a song a little while ago while driving home from a basketball game that reminded me of you. It sounded like New Order, but it wasn't.

Could it wait til my rents come here in the summer?!? ROFL And what's your budget for my dress?

And what song was that?!? Hmm..

~Kisses.

HTG

Gold Poster

LOL! Sorry, hun, but we're going to have to go lean on the dress. Most of the money is being allocated toward the the deejay and limo (We's got to look good on the dance floor and street, girl).

Let me see, if Youtube has that song.

Surely I can't wear drapes to a wedding?!? LOL We also gotta look FAB in the pictures for safekeeping!

~Kisses.

HTG

Gold Poster

Surely I can't wear drapes to a wedding?!? LOL We also gotta look FAB in the pictures for safekeeping!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Sure you can, woman. I've been to weddings where the dress looks like a comforter straight out of a Days Inn. No one will know, and think of all the money we'll save? We'll photoshop the pictures,'kay? See, you really are getting one resourceful husband ... if not a cheap one.

Ack! I can't find that song, nor do I know the artist. Let me research some. Time to go out to my vehicle and get the CD.