If you are from the Tampa Bay Area this should be recognizeable.

I hate her! I've gone up against this lady many times when I lived in Florida. She is in Hillsbourough county and hates anything to do with the LGBT and promotes her officers to treat anyone they think is LGBT to demean them! Now she is running for state senate, I hope they out her for the snake she is!

http://www.rondastorms.com/

She also had any library in her county with any books or educational books on the LGBT to dispose of it. She feels the media has turned too many people towards the LGBT and the american way needs to come back.

And though, Though it hasn't been conformed, but I do believe she is the woman that had those protestors sent to St. Pete PRIDE. The legion leader calling himself John the Baptist, then after a confrontation with him on the mic, him and his followers sent me many death threats to my cell phone. I can't stand this woman if she gets on senate her hate will empower more.

A woman like this should not be allowed to hold any kind of power. She bends the law to hurt the people she does't find to be right in her eyes.