Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: body chemistry

Rookie Poster

I am sorry. I did not realize that the level of maturity on this board was lower than at a Michael Jackson sleep over.

5 Star Poster

NYC Curious, since I was lucky enough to get a visit from you, I'll do the neighborly thing and amble on over. First of all - there's a search engine. Oftentimes you'll find your question has already been asked and answered umpteen times, as this one has. Second, and more importantly, develop a sense of humor. Ladies are attracted to that, you know. Self deprecation is also a good thing to possess. Third, reproducing is not high on my list of enviable traits, and a strange putdown on a transexual forum.
    You'll do well to develop a thicker skin on this board. There's an intelligent & sophisticated presence here, and a tough take-no-shit NYC crowd as well.
    You honestly don't see the humor in partlycloudy's responses?
    Absurdism is one of the higher forms of wit. So, lighten up, sparky.

Rookie Poster

If it has been answered before, then that should have been the response in lieu of sabotaging the thread. My reference to reproducing is not aimed at the board as a whole as it is a shame that some of the more beautiful people with sense on this board cannot. My sincere hope howerver is the that the two of you do not.

Since you mention it, its funny that on a transsexual board you would try to stifle someones curiosity or further make them feel unwanted, as general society would wish the alienate transsexuals. Many transsexuals and those who are turn on by hide the fact for fear of being ridiculed, or worse victims of violence.

It comes down to tolerance. There is not enough tolerance in the real world, and apparently on this board either.