Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

meatloaf! I'm so there!

"How you doin!"

Maybe the global warming pushed poor Bigfoot to move elsewhere

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4star4
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Trish, Is that "Meatloaf," on the right side of the picture? The one hit wonder that sang "I would do anything for love.....bla bla bla? I always wondered what happened to that guy!
    actually, i believe he was murdered quite some time ago by a chainsaw wielding transvestite named Frankie Horror from the planet Transylvania.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

@trish

I think trish read my mind.

Alien my ass.

Meatloaf played in a pro am golf tourment in Palm Springs 2 weeks ago. Seems to have lost a bit of weight unless he's some else named "meatloaf".

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

5 Star Poster

does this have anything to do with Obama being a Muslim?

Professional Poster

Let's get back to UFO's & ET's before the thread goes to hell, mmmmkay?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    @trish

I think trish read my mind.

Alien my ass.
    Tentacle Rape, or Anal Probing?

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    actually, i believe he was murdered quite some time ago by a chainsaw wielding transvestite named Frankie Horror from the planet Transylvania.
    Transylvania is a region next door where I stand. So, where the hell is Earth then?

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

respectful of Trogdor's wishes, i'll address the serious side of my original post:

the details (no doubt known to NASA) are not given in the linked article.

1) in particular we have no idea of the scale of what we're seeing. the "strider" could be the size of the Sears Tower or the size of a leggo.

2) the human mind creates images and patterns in the chaos of strewn rock and rubble. we don't have (though i'm sure they're available through NASA if we knew more about the posted pic) the same view from different vantage points at different times of the Martian day. if the "strider" were in the same place and in the same position three hours later that would speak against it's being a Martian lifeform with locomotive abilities. often just a different perspective or different lighting can break the illusion of a pattern or thing that isn't really there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	downloads_pics_17_198.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	163205  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.