Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Who else here has a thing for Redheads??

I dunno, maybe its just me but I think there is nothing sexier than a beautiful lady with red hair, both natural and fake!!

Am I right or am I right??

Junior Poster

i LOOOOOVVVEEEE redheads, especially with green eyes, white skin and braces....soooo sexy, thats my ideal girl right there...fuck yeah, wendy willimas has gotta be the sexiest redhead though in my opinion, looove ya wendy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wendy_607_112.jpg 
Views:	3553 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	66529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wendy3way019b_547_165.jpg 
Views:	3529 
Size:	487.0 KB 
ID:	66530  

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Who else here has a thing for Redheads??

Quote Originally Posted by s-fme
    I dunno, maybe its just me but I think there is nothing sexier than a beautiful lady with red hair, both natural and fake!!

Thumbs up! The naturals are either stunning or ugly. Never seems to be an in between. Go figure.

Junior Poster

haha, yeah ive only seen ugly redheads or sexy as FUCK redheads, never just...ok redheads, hahaha, i hate stereotyping but...i just did anyway, haha.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Angelica from LA

Name:	la_angelica27_43_1444_752.jpg 
Views:	3510 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	66532   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la_angelica27_42_1444_193.jpg 
Views:	3514 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	66533   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la_angelica27_41_1444_157.jpg 
Views:	3510 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	66534  

Professional Poster

Love, love, love, love 'em to death!

especially with red eyebrows and pubes!@!

Well hello out there. I'm new to this and am looking to chat and find out new things and see who is out here. So if you want to chat to an nice guy then lets chat.

Junior Poster

Redheads! Yuuuck! We're talking about real strawberry blondes, right? Not brunettes who dye their hair red. Carrot tops, which are really orange-heads with their flaming orange bushes. First off, their skin is terrible! Just touch it and it turns crimson. It ages poorly and the skin easily sags. The freckles, some that look like liver spots, are a huge turnoff too, and for some reason they always seem to have pimples on their ass. You ever take one to the beach at high noon??? Lobsters in boiling water would fare better than redheads at the beach on a sunny summer day. Yeah! Natural redheads are super-appealing! NOT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy

Redheads! Yuuuck! We're talking about real strawberry blondes, right? Not brunettes who dye their hair red. Carrot tops, which are really orange-heads with their flaming orange bushes. First off, their skin is terrible! Just touch it and it turns crimson. It ages poorly and the skin easily sags. The freckles, some that look like liver spots, are a huge turnoff too, and for some reason they always seem to have pimples on their ass. You ever take one to the beach at high noon??? Lobsters in boiling water would fare better than redheads at the beach on a sunny summer day. Yeah! Natural redheads are super-appealing! NOT!!!!!
    You know, you're so full of shit, your eyes are brown. :P

Name:	312px_henny_youngman_139.jpg 
Views:	2663 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	68148  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy

You know, you're so full of shit, your eyes are brown. :P
    My eyes are brown and I still eschew the merits of orange-heads. One CLOSE look at Reba should be enough to turn you three different shades of green!!