Professional Poster

Default Breast Implants Float!

NOT. Why do most people think that breast implants float? When in reality its the opposite, that real breasts only float. Fat in breasts is lighter and therefore floats while implants are too heavy to float. They actually did a test with a woman with implants and a woman with natural C cups and the natural breasts really did make her float. She wasn't even moving around in the water her breasts literally held her up in the water. I seen this on MANswers. And yes I made a thread just for this.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I have been in my bathtub, I cant say that they would make my body float but my implants do make my upper body rise in the water easier. LOL

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

What are they filled with? and what's the density of that material compared with H2O?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    What are they filled with? and what's the density of that material compared with H2O?
    This is what I know they are 850CC Saline(H2O)

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Also, when you're at a large party where the refreshments are in the tub or an ice-filled trash can, lite beer and diet soda float also. Don't ask me why. I lost a damn good watch in this discovery.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Default Re: Breast Implants Float!

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden View Post
    I have been in my bathtub, I cant say that they would make my body float but my implants do make my upper body rise in the water easier. LOL
    Kira I'd like to float with you!