Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Why do some TS's lack basic common fuckin courtesy?

On New Years Eve, my plans had fallen threw, and I was totally cool with that since I normally don't go out on New Years since 5.0's out with near army brigade status, clubs are quadruple priced (if your LUCKY), and not to mention all the people shootin guns in the air and shit.

Anyways, I thought Id give good ol CL a look (the free section), and I found a chick on there that I had seen place free ads before. So, I answered, sent her my pic, she replies and we end up exchanging phone numbers.

She tells me that she's goin to a safe family party and she wants to hook up there, So, it was a go.

I drove about 45 mins, get there meet all of her family. While I was a little uneasy about going to, basically a house party full of a shit load of people and in neighborhood I didn't know, she REALLY put her foot forward in terms of making me feel at home, She seemed really genuine about that.

So, I laughed and drank and had a pretty decent time with her, and she told me to go to her house which was pretty close by. She had a nice place, doesn't "work", seemed fairly together.

So to um......fastforward, I left the next morning got some breakfast, drove home and fell asleep, thinking I had a pretty nice new year.

So, the next day, as I'm getting ready for work, i check my messages and it was her, saying that I stole her purse, followed by more messages by a cop asking me to make a statement. I'm totally fuckin shocked because I literally saw this girl take her purse while I was pouring drinks at her house. The cop left several messages, and I decided that this might be some scam or somethin so I decided to just ignore all of them.

3 weeks pass and not a word further about it, so I decide I want to know what the fuck happened, so I call her from my other cell phone to surprise her just in case it was a scam. She answers, I ask her how she was doing and whatever happened about the purse thing, but real fucking cool like I barely give a shit somethin.

She tells me how drunk she was, she found her purse, she was sorry for not calling me to tell me, and it's all cool.

So, I real nonchalantly told her it was cool and I just wanted to make sure she found her purse and was doin ok.

Then she tells me she wants me to call her again for some more "hook ups".

I just hung up the fuckin phone.

What the hell happened to basic human level fuckin decency? Since when is it fuckin cool to mistakenly call the fuckin police on somebody, and then not even tell them, even a basic, "MY BAD"......or a, "hey dude, the police aren't looking for you anymore, we're cool".

There just CAN'T be that much self centering, self serving in the entire fucking world that you can't give a goddamn courtesy call from something of that magnitude.

Anyways.......

as usual, in typical HA across the board labeling,

I'm gonna blame it on the fact that she's a TS..........

cause that's what we do here.

lol

Rookie Poster

Why would the TG\TS segment of the population be exempt from any of the bad traits that inflict the rest of the population?

Are there "bitches" in the world? Yes? Then there are TG\TS bitches.

Are there "nice" people in the world? Yes? Then there are nice TG\TS's.

"There is no such thing as a small project."

Gold Poster

This incivility is not limited or confined to the transgendered. No way, no how. One common denominator found with anyone who behaves this way is generally a good education. It has nothing to do with one's sexual orientation.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

I would see her again Armani if you like her. Stuff happens. But I'd be more comfortable if she actually called the cops as opposed to having another one of her hookups call posing as Detective Jones. That's way off the creepy chart.

I would post a few of my Trans stories but they swing so far off the scale that they become implausible. Gotta love these girls.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Why do some TS's lack basic common fuckin courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    On New Years Eve, my plans had fallen threw, and I was totally cool with that since I normally don't go out on New Years since 5.0's out with near army brigade status, clubs are quadruple priced (if your LUCKY), and not to mention all the people shootin guns in the air and shit.

Anyways, I thought Id give good ol CL a look (the free section), and I found a chick on there that I had seen place free ads before. So, I answered, sent her my pic, she replies and we end up exchanging phone numbers.

She tells me that she's goin to a safe family party and she wants to hook up there, So, it was a go.

I drove about 45 mins, get there meet all of her family. While I was a little uneasy about going to, basically a house party full of a shit load of people and in neighborhood I didn't know, she REALLY put her foot forward in terms of making me feel at home, She seemed really genuine about that.

So, I laughed and drank and had a pretty decent time with her, and she told me to go to her house which was pretty close by. She had a nice place, doesn't "work", seemed fairly together.

So to um......fastforward, I left the next morning got some breakfast, drove home and fell asleep, thinking I had a pretty nice new year.

So, the next day, as I'm getting ready for work, i check my messages and it was her, saying that I stole her purse, followed by more messages by a cop asking me to make a statement. I'm totally fuckin shocked because I literally saw this girl take her purse while I was pouring drinks at her house. The cop left several messages, and I decided that this might be some scam or somethin so I decided to just ignore all of them.

3 weeks pass and not a word further about it, so I decide I want to know what the fuck happened, so I call her from my other cell phone to surprise her just in case it was a scam. She answers, I ask her how she was doing and whatever happened about the purse thing, but real fucking cool like I barely give a shit somethin.

She tells me how drunk she was, she found her purse, she was sorry for not calling me to tell me, and it's all cool.

So, I real nonchalantly told her it was cool and I just wanted to make sure she found her purse and was doin ok.

Then she tells me she wants me to call her again for some more "hook ups".

I just hung up the fuckin phone.

What the hell happened to basic human level fuckin decency? Since when is it fuckin cool to mistakenly call the fuckin police on somebody, and then not even tell them, even a basic, "MY BAD"......or a, "hey dude, the police aren't looking for you anymore, we're cool".

There just CAN'T be that much self centering, self serving in the entire fucking world that you can't give a goddamn courtesy call from something of that magnitude.

Anyways.......

as usual, in typical HA across the board labeling,

I'm gonna blame it on the fact that she's a TS..........

cause that's what we do here.

lol

Fuckin A, man! What the fuck? You fuckin try to hook up on fuckin CL, man!!!!????

Fuck that. What the fuck were you thinking? I can't fuckin believe all the fuck that went on. Are you fuckin serious? That shit is fuckin OUT OF FUCKIN CONTROL. Off the fuckin hook.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Junior Poster

Common courtesy and manners are two things that seem to be getting increasingly rare in our society. It is pretty irritating.

festivus for the rest of us

Rookie Poster

fuckin A

Are You An Official Here?? Cos Your Officially Giving Me A Boner!!

I'm with True Beauty on this one, why in hell would you hook up with a girl on Craigslist and meet her at a family party, sounds sketchy as all get out to me, akward too, you must have a lot of courage. Lucky for you she just turned out to be a typical drunk, not a professional con artist. Don't try and blame it on trannies, blame it on Craigslist. Sounds like every other story I've ever heard from there.

Well...Except for the one where my girlfriend found me a piano, and bought us a house...guess that worked out all right.

Cragslist sux.

People suck.

Add one to the other and you have one helluva fucking huge vaccumn!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Cragslist sux.

People suck.

Add one to the other and you have one helluva fucking huge vaccumn!
    Bad day B1?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mt016_116.jpg 
Views:	549 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	163132