Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

What gets me going about this girl is them lovely eyes,like an ANIMA CHICK.I sometimes think of her giving me head and looking up at me with them big beautyful eyes,WOW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1134088668_entsagserh_134.jpg 
Views:	2255 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	165259  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Quote Originally Posted by rick331us
    OK, guys I hate to talk out of school. But have had the pleasure of connecting with Jennifer one night and thought the same thing, how could a woman this gorgeous have a cock, at best I expected a hormone shriveled lifeless cock.....well instead was greeted with a cock as gorgeous as she is and ready to rock. Big, thick and hard and she came like a rock star... I can still picture that perfect face and body while I was topping her missionary....she came so hard while I was in her that she hit the headboard with her cum, it was without a doubt the greatest sexual experience of my life seeing her shoot like a firehouse while looking at those gorgeous brown eyes was an experience I wil not forget. This girl has it ALL. Great big thick cock and the most beautiful girl in the world. Hate to share this as I want her all for myself. Luv you Jen.
    Three letters. WOW... I still remember every moment! Very HOT! Cant wait to do it again! U Forgot to mention me topping you too...lol

Mr.QX: LOL, Seeing is believing!

stephanNichter: For now I still have my cock!!

Jennifer Paris
    Still? do you wanna post op???

Quote Originally Posted by stephanNichter
    OK, guys I hate to talk out of school. But have had the pleasure of connecting with Jennifer one night and thought the same thing, how could a woman this gorgeous have a cock, at best I expected a hormone shriveled lifeless cock.....well instead was greeted with a cock as gorgeous as she is and ready to rock. Big, thick and hard and she came like a rock star... I can still picture that perfect face and body while I was topping her missionary....she came so hard while I was in her that she hit the headboard with her cum, it was without a doubt the greatest sexual experience of my life seeing her shoot like a firehouse while looking at those gorgeous brown eyes was an experience I wil not forget. This girl has it ALL. Great big thick cock and the most beautiful girl in the world. Hate to share this as I want her all for myself. Luv you Jen.
    Three letters. WOW... I still remember every moment! Very HOT! Cant wait to do it again! U Forgot to mention me topping you too...lol

Jennifer Paris
    Still? do you wanna post op???
    I plan getting a sex change eventually. Maybe when they perfect the srs surgery !

Veteran Poster

for those who know me well know that when im at a club i kinda daze through it having a good time; smiling, laughing but would forget almost everyone the next day. I remember seeing JP at 7969 club. thought she was pretty and went on with my life. a few years later we finally met and hang for a short bit at skybar in la. still didn't think much and left short that night. it takes a lot for me to let anyone in my life and i wasn't opening myself to her. i regret not trying. one year later we finally get to hang. due to sunny's fabulous ts party night in nyc. not only is she gorgeous, she's one of the nicest girl i know and an amazing sense of humor that light the room with laughter. i love that a girl can be beautiful and can still have a great sense of humor...xoxo luv a girl..coming tonight? tranny tuesday!!!!!

Name:	photo_2_653.jpg 
Views:	2067 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	165340  

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Junior Poster

Jen -

When are you going to get that perfect body (and judging by these posts, soul) of yours over to London ? Some of us are having problems waiting - the anticipation is killing me!!!

x

(And it wouldn't harm your cause if you could get Yasmin Lee to accompany you. But now I'm just being greedy)

xx

Vidi, Veni ... Atque

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    for those who know me well know that when im at a club i kinda daze through it having a good time; smiling, laughing but would forget almost everyone the next day. I remember seeing JP at 7969 club. thought she was pretty and went on with my life. a few years later we finally met and hang for a short bit at skybar in la. still didn't think much and left short that night. it takes a lot for me to let anyone in my life and i wasn't opening myself to her. i regret not trying. one year later we finally get to hang. due to sunny's fabulous ts party night in nyc. not only is she gorgeous, she's one of the nicest girl i know and an amazing sense of humor that light the room with laughter. i love that a girl can be beautiful and can still have a great sense of humor...xoxo luv a girl..coming tonight? tranny tuesday!!!!!
    Ahhh thanks Yasmin! You are so sweet! I feel the same way you do about letting people close to you and in ur life! I can count my close friends on one hand and Im glad you are one of them!!! Looking forward in hanging out tomorrow girl!

Jennifer Paris
    http://www.JenniferParis.net

Name:	4_464.jpg 
Views:	1973 
Size:	187.4 KB 
ID:	165353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gf30b_879.jpg 
Views:	2008 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	165354  

I have only dreamed of having the experience with Jennifer that you did Rick!! Now that you have stated what I hoped to be true I am definately going to make a serious effort to meet her.

Jennifer you are the most beautiful person in the world, hotter than any man, woman, or ts!!!!! I hope to meet you real soon. If I didn't have to work so early in the morning I would be at the party tomorrow. Stay Sexy!!

Rookie Poster

Jennifer Paris
    Seeing ist believing. You say it. Everybody can talk. How shall I see your cock if one does not see any pictures of you?

Rookie Poster

OK, now this was where this was suppose to go. I cannot believe how many times my post was reprinted.....and yes Jen I did leave out you topping me......believe me did not forget it....just as unbelievable...a little much to take but ohhh so amazing. And if seeing is believing I saw

Simply the best and also the sweetest girl there is.

Peace out

Jennifer, will you be attending the party on February 29th?? If so I am absolutely going to go!