Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Get down to NYC. Love to take care of that cock. Throw in a rim job and watch your eyes roll back as you cum.

Junior Poster

Can ya begin the contest when I get home in a few month?

Just a lonely soldier.

Rookie Poster

Default BJ

Doesn't matter where I am in line. Can't imagine that anyone sucks T/S cock better then me. My ATM will absoutly drive you crazy.

nasty

Rookie Poster

Sign me up, too!

Rookie Poster

Default nasty

Yes As you can tell by my name It's the real ATM- the bigger the better

nasty

Default Re: For those guys who do oral on a Tranny

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCheri
    First of all let me start by saying that I really do appreciate those guys that go down because it feels just as good to me when it's done right as it does to you...
    But the problems start to arise when these overzealous guys become just a little too excited by what they are doing, sure it's exotic to have a girl with a little bit extra in bed with you but when you get ahold of what I have please please PLEASE remember that this thing is not a toy and it is attached to me. Also please do not think it's going to feel ok when you decide to rub your 5 o'clock shadow on the tip of my cock, the feeling of you doing so sort of resembles jerking off with sandpaper...
    NOT A GOOD FEELING AT ALL!
    Overall I have had some really good experiences but it seems that lately people wish to torture my dick and I just figured since I had experienced yet one more really shitty blowjob from someone that I would mention it here, after all where else would I do so?!!
    HOw are you doing Sweetcheri? I must start off by saying you are gorgeous fucking HOT! Those legs are stunning.
    You have the right to come here this is your community and we should be able to talk about all things. I am not a rookie i had to change my name because I haven't been here so long I forgot the other one lol hahaaa

Anyway I love when a TGirl puts her dick deep in my throat and make me suck it, I use the tongue and cheek and lips. I lick the head with my tongue and give that good sucking motion, your cock is like mine so I know what's up. I love to give a TGirl head until that shit cums that is off the chain I love it. I love the big cock TGirls too and to throat 8 inches and to let her see it is good. So some of us know how to suck so keep trying . If you are in the area of NYC look me up. muahhhhh on that precious pussy stick.

No need to come to NYC. I can make the trip out to Albany for your sake, gladly.

More than lip service,
    - C.P.

- CP

Rookie Poster

You guys in NYC better be careful what you wish for, cheri may appear in NYC sooner than you think......

Veteran Poster

Default Re: For those guys who do oral on a Tranny

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCheri
    First of all let me start by saying that I really do appreciate those guys that go down because it feels just as good to me when it's done right as it does to you...
    this first statement i can't express my joy enough in hearing. my biggest question for all the ladies on HA is how many of you love it when a guy gives you a good blowjob? the follow-up question or questions being besides a good blowjob what other things do you like to do e.g... giving a blowjob, being topped, topping a guy, having your ass licked or licking, or anything else you like

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

my workplace requires that we shave, and Im pretty used to it, so by the time im done im smooth as a babies bottom, but you also have to take into account how fast hair on the face grows back, I just spent a good 5-10 min shaving this morning and already my face is really rough lol, and I am damn sure I didnt miss a spot

Ben

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia