Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

You need to come to PA sometime. Southcentral. I would love to take a shot at giving you that "toe curler" that you talked about!

Default cock suck- just a question of experience and professionalism

if a client is willing to suck your cock you must be willing to teach him how to do it correctly. a lot of guys want to suck dick but it takes a little experience to learn how. Older gals and transsexuals are usually the best if they are still into it. Toothless mouths are even better, but esteticly less pleasing. The thing about rubbing a cock head on a sandpaper beard is an asian turnon, but a little goes a long way. In any event, if a pro takes the time to instruct her client in the art of cock sucking,she will make a long time client out of him and it is a lot easier to be serviced than to service. I enjoy sucking a nice wet cock, although most pros are not going to cum unless they are really into you and you get to them early in the day but I still like to finish with a slippery butt fuck!
    There is one thing that brings oral to the level of the anal art, and that is when a ts is really into it and literally fucks you in the mouth, it is a more physical thing and a little rough, but when she does you right it is mind blowing and unforgetable, but not for sissies or those who cannot take a little pain. A well executed mouth fucking with a strong stiff sizable cock will leave you totally out of breath and can even make you cum from the excitement.

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"