Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chanel_girly
    my height - i wanna be able to wear high heels to the grocery store! lol

my skin as well - tanning 4-6 days a week in the tanning bed takes a tole on your skin...thank goodness for mystic! hehe
    I think tall girls need to get over their fears of wearing heels!

A tall woman in nice heels is spectacular. (Depending on the shoe of course)

I am 5'6" and in heels (depending on the size) I am from 5'10"-5'11" so appear much taller..

Recently I was in Miami and every girl I saw was like super tall with 5" heels on.

I HATE, HATE when I see a tall girl out at night in a flat shoe or a kibble heel.
    Well- I always hate seeing a girl out with a flat or a kibble heel.
    It makes me want to throw up!!!!!

Flats sould be left for running errands, running around, sight seeing, coastal vacations, or very casual outings. And coastal vacations are the ONLY reason to wear an embellished sandal out at night.

I want to take a hammer to girls feet when I see that in NYC in the summer at night.

SO wear those pumps to the grocery store girl if you are feeling it, I am sure you will look fab!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I would rather have Allanah throw up than be walking around 6-6 in a grocerie store. There is absolutley nothing wrong with flats. I will be wearing flats when I'm out in NYC so bring your hammer

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I would rather have Allanah throw up than be walking around 6-6 in a grocerie store. There is absolutley nothing wrong with flats.
    And I did not say there was.

I said that flats should be left for casual outings-and that would include a trip to the grocery store.

I was reffering to HER wish to wear heels to the store but her feeling it was not appropiate because she is 6' 1"-which goes back to what I was saying that tall girls should get over wearing heels if they wsih- for fear of being too tall.

I said I want to throw up when I see a girl in flats on a night OUT.

So please don't twist my words.

There are plenty of women out there over 6FT.

http://www.tallwomen.org/

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I would rather have Allanah throw up than be walking around 6-6 in a grocerie store. There is absolutley nothing wrong with flats.
    And I did not say there was.

I said that flats should be left for casual outings-and that would include a trip to the grocery store.

I was reffering to HER wish to wear heels to the store but her feeling it was not appropiate because she is 6' 1"-which goes back to what I was saying that tall girls should get over wearing heels if they wsih- for fear of being too tall.

I said I want to throw up when I see a girl in flats on a night OUT.

So please don't twist my words.
    Im sorry, I should have quoted the whole comment. But It also applys to myself. Im 6-3 and my views are the same. we agree to disagree. 5-10 is nothing compared to being standing 6-6 in heels.

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by chanel_girly
    my height - i wanna be able to wear high heels to the grocery store! lol

my skin as well - tanning 4-6 days a week in the tanning bed takes a tole on your skin...thank goodness for mystic! hehe
    I think tall girls need to get over their fears of wearing heels!

I am 5'6" and in heels (depending on the size) I am from 5'10"-5'11" so appear much taller..

Recently I was in Miami and every girl I saw was like super tall with 5" heels on.

I HATE, HATE when I see a tall girl out at night in a flat shoe or a kibble heel.

Flats sould be left for running errands, running around, sight seeing, coastal vacations, or very casual outings. And coastal vacations are the ONLY reason to wear an embellished sandal out at night.

I want to take a hammer to girls feet when I see that in NYC in the summer at night.

SO wear those pumps to the grocery store girl if you are feeling it, I am sure you will look fab!
    Im reposting this due to correct my mistake I forgot to add quote. My appologies to you allanah I didnt twist your words. I understood your throwing up with the flats at night, EDIT: my comment applies to that as well
    Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:56 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would rather have Allanah throw up than be walking around 6-6 in a grocerie store. There is absolutley nothing wrong with flats. I will be wearing flats when I'm out in NYC so bring your hammer

Professional Poster

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. (what's a kibble?)

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. (what's a kibble?)
    a kibble is what you feed men when they are trained

Veteran Poster

Ahh, all these tall girls!

I could do with another inch. If only to elbow all the pushy twats off the tube in rush hour...

Have to say tho...ain't nothing like pulling a girl who's taller than you. If only for the slightly surprised look she flashes when her eyes start to roll back...

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I would change my lack of personal ambition, although it may be more of a lack of self discipline, actually. Probably a combination of the two.

Professional Poster

I dunno i maybe wish i could fit clothes better...i am like in between sizes on shirts