Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Junior Poster

I WOULD ALSO CHANGE MY GROUP OF FRIENDS, SOME OF THEM SEEM A LITTLE SHADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

I'd be a few inches shorter. I'm 6'5" and you'd be amazed how isolating it can be to be so far above everyone else.

Rookie Poster

Default My height

Got to agree - I'd change my height - make myself shorter - so I could wear high heels out all the time!

Angel - transsexual model and showgirl seeking friends and contacts

I don't really want any surgery, so I'll just put things I could change if it was free.

I have a 3 inch scar on the back of my head that gives me a bald spot. I deal with it because it gives me chararcter, lol.

I had a broken nose as a kid, so it's a little crooked. I think it gives me character.

I'd probably propotion my bodyweight a little differently put a little more width in my upper back, and pull my abs down. I always work for that broad back, but it's alittle difficult.

I don't like white people either.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I'd go back in time and NOT take a certain vacation I took a couple years ago. That would be the only thing in life I ever truely regret having done. I would also skip having watched "Pirates Of The Caribbean 2", but that would be a very distant second place regret.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

gills, feathers, scales, fur, yes ALL of them at the
    same time.... a tail (prehensile)... that's a start

:end of transmission:

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

I would like to be a little shorter say maybe 5ft4 without heels, currently i come in at 5ft7.5....

I would also like the change the color of my eyes i would love to have emarald colored eyes instead of blue ones....

Paleness i noted alot of girls mentioned, i love being gothic pale white i find it quite nice to be abit different from all the suntanned babes.....

PS ohhh the biggie i would love to have a flatter ribcage, unfortunately in my family we have box ribcages so from a side profile it looks like i am sucking my tummy in so no side on profiles pictures for me lol

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam