Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: She's back?

Veteran Poster

I always assumed Bob was part of Grooby's sites, since you have the link on your sites. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

A long time ago - maybe 4 yrs we were part of the same but haven't worked together since then.
    sanchai

Vicki, great SLAM at NYC transsexual hooker slang! Mama's got it GOING ON, yeah. Knee thighs on the ELBOWS, knamean? haha

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by ABSOLUTE SHADE
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!

Miss Miriam said she UNBOTHERED!

No more FAKE PIXS! She said she is The One. LOL

The pixs speak 4 themselves. LOL
    If they speak for themselves, why did you post? LOL

meow

Felicia

She wrote that on her ad...RELAX

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Quote Originally Posted by ABSOLUTE SHADE
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!

Miss Miriam said she UNBOTHERED!

No more FAKE PIXS! She said she is The One. LOL

The pixs speak 4 themselves. LOL
    Can you translate for us please? What does unbothered mean in your strange NYC transsexual hooker slang? "The One" what? Is that like comparing her to Jet Li?

I have figured out the translation of the NYC tranny language I think. Just say something random and throw it out there. Then, throw in the mandatory movie title, but follow it up with a real English statement to at least let normal people understand your point.

Here let me try.

That bitch is unspecific, she's got knee thighs on the ELBOWS (make sure to all caps at least one word so they know it's important) for real. When she walks that ass is down on the big toe and men are all unwashed when they see her. haha (make sure to laugh so they think you might know what you are saying). That's swishy fish on the bakers rack like all cunty like ET on a plant. Oh, and she looks great in picture as well.

LMAO

5 Star Poster

anyone ever seen her video shot outdoors where she's with a blonde guy
    and wearing a plaid shirt? That was the first one I ever saw. At one point
    they're showing her from behind and some pre-cum just kind of oozes out of her in a long string. I...well never mind what I did. Never seen that since. Pretty hot.
    It strikes me that the girls getting hormones at such an early age must really be feeling trapped in the wrong body, with no doubts about what they want to be. Did anybody here know someone who knew that early?

Junior Poster

Alot of the trannie on EROS started at young ages...such as:

Mia Sterling and Angelica Lovelace...They've been on hormones since like 13 years old.

Junior Poster

I have a question for you Shade.
    Are the latin girls feeling the reggaeton music?
    Im trying to get into it myself.
    Is cafe con leche still going on?

I know there are some amazing black girls out there but they dont post.
    Why not?

Please post as many pictures as you can......please......I am out here in california and its a wateland.
    I know some of the girls walk balls and I wanna see this.

the beauty .........the fantasy.......i die.......i die

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    anyone ever seen her video shot outdoors where she's with a blonde guy
    and wearing a plaid shirt? That was the first one I ever saw. At one point
    they're showing her from behind and some pre-cum just kind of oozes out of her in a long string. I...well never mind what I did. Never seen that since. Pretty hot.
    It strikes me that the girls getting hormones at such an early age must really be feeling trapped in the wrong body, with no doubts about what they want to be. Did anybody here know someone who knew that early?
    I have that scene. Very hot.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Rookie Poster

God if vky and Felicia make one more negative coment i think im gonna barf. Who cares if you dont like the nyc transexual slang. The fact that you dont understand it , but are making fun of it is funny. Seeing as you are a transexual, not a real woman, how about if some one made fun of you cause they didnt understand what you are. You can sit here and argue and say its ignorant the way they speak, that women dont speak like that , but everyone has a right to do what ever they want to do so why dont you keep your negative comments to yourself. your not God you have many flaws. Remember vicki one day you may be down on the floor and it may be that queen that speaks with the hooker slang as you say that will help you out while the biological woman spits on your face.