Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: She's back?

Rookie Poster

I have always loved Vicki's posts on here because she speaks her mind......and she has one. Too many people on here just go along with everything to fit in...to avoid conflict. Megabody was in many ways the same. He said what he thought and felt. Some people didn't like it....oh well.

In my mind it's better to have posts that make you think, and lead to dialogue and debate. Much better than turning this into Stepford TS.

And I'm sure I just made some enemies now. C'est la vie!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by spectator
    yes the loveley Miriam is back
    And vicky tops just like men do, not women
    Dont mention the few freaky women you know that is unatural for a woman to top a man, not created by nature that way.
    And u feeling so much like a woman should follow in that or not get offende when people dont see you as the woman you claim to be

"Im so real your so real why dont we get together and make some realness happen"
    That was a very nice and thoughtful post Spec. See we can all live together in peace and harmony. To be honest, it would be easy to asy that everything about transsexuals is "unnatural"... God (or nature if you prefer) didn't create an asshole for it to get fucked either. It was obviously created as an option though. I mean the size ratio of asshole to a dick is pretty convenient don't you think?

Seriously if you keep posting messages like this one I am going to start liking you. It's funny but I actually end up liking everyone I disagree with at some point or another. I'm still waiting for Absolute to come around.
    For example, geekmeat is bipolar like I probably am. He runs hot and cold. Some days I love Allanah and want to kiss her (figuratively), but mostly I just end up wanting to say the first thing that comes to mind.

Vicki

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by spectator
    yes the loveley Miriam is back
    And vicky tops just like men do, not women
    Dont mention the few freaky women you know that is unatural for a woman to top a man, not created by nature that way.
    And u feeling so much like a woman should follow in that or not get offende when people dont see you as the woman you claim to be

"Im so real your so real why dont we get together and make some realness happen"
    Miss Spectator...I LOVE YOU

Werk for the realness quote