Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Well from the other thread most said that they didn't like it. Kudos to those that do because that's what I would prefer but to each his own. That was said to those that don't like recieving because of their "I'm a woman"complex. I knkow hkowkk good blowjobs feel and I would like for her to enjoy it too but some just don't want anyone to go near it based on responses here.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Well from the other thread most said that they didn't like it. Kudos to those that do because that's what I would prefer but to each his own. That was said to those that don't like recieving because of their "I'm a woman"complex. I knkow hkowkk good blowjobs feel and I would like for her to enjoy it too but some just don't want anyone to go near it based on responses here.
    Its not a woman complex. Why dont you want to suck a male off?

Its not your thing, its a turn off. I hear how all these guys wont blow a man but a TS is OK.

Well its the same for me to have a guy blow me. I've tried it, its disgusting to me. Some guys hate eating pussy, some woman hate anal sex.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

This comes from another thread about real cocks vs fake ones, but i think it answers the question:

Why Real Cock Is Better Than Fake

a real cock can be teased and taunted.
    it swells and twitches,
    it drools and begs,
    it dives and drives on its own volition,
    it seeks and probes and finds just the right spot.
    it's dynamic,
    it's organic,
    it's poppin' fresh good!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Its not a woman complex. Why dont you want to suck a male off?

Its not your thing, its a turn off. I hear how all these guys wont blow a man but a TS is OK.

Well its the same for me to have a guy blow me. I've tried it, its disgusting to me. Some guys hate eating pussy, some woman hate anal sex.
    I just thought of something. Its similar to some girls that thinks its gross for guys to eat them out. So I guess its the same so..I get what you are saying. Although there are few women that thinks this way though.

What girls here, or anybody for that matter, enjoys the taste of cum?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!