Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Question to the Ladies!

Ok we've established that most girls would rather not be sucked off. With that said, how many of you girls actually enjoy giving your man a blow job and him sticking his dick down your throat and mouth fucking you before sex?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Me Me Me Plus the guy can slap the spit out of my mouth as well.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Professional Poster

Woohooo that's 1 good vote.

Veteran Poster

oral and manual are my preferred methods of sexual activity. i'm not a huge anal fan but it's good sometimes. perhaps post-srs, vaginal penetration might be more my thing. mix it up. it's all good. except rimming, that's just gross.

It is a standard ritual with me and my bf. Comes just after spanking and just before fucking.

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    It is a standard ritual with me and my bf. Comes just after spanking and just before fucking.
    Oh, let me not forget, he manages to squeeze in a titty-fuck most of the time.

Nicole, I love the new avatar. You look like you should be center stage at the Grand Ole' Opry (I mean that as a compliment).

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

Default Re: Question to the Ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Ok we've established that most girls would rather not be sucked off. With that said, how many of you girls actually enjoy giving your man a blow job and him sticking his dick down your throat and mouth fucking you before sex?
    well i am not most girl, cause i love it when my man is going down on me, it is really pleasurable and very fun. like i can feel piloerection (goosebumps) on my skin because it really feels amazing, but to top it all, i love pleasuring my man and giving him oral pleasure too, licking, nibbling, sucking, spitting. i love it when he's sitting down and i am sucking his hard cock really good, deepthroating it like my mouth is my asspussy, i love it when my mouth is being fucked and that i love the feeling of gagging it turns me on, just talking about it makes me hard too.

5 Star Poster

Who says most trans girls don't like to be sucked. Not my experience. And I enjoy it a lot.

I usually don't cum from it, but I still enjoy it.

And I LOVE to suck - that's what I was put on this earth to do!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bj_212.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	163040  

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Question to the Ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Ok we've established that most girls would rather not be sucked off.
    really? established where? or did the guy thats never been w/ a tranny make up his own statistic to fit his interests?