Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Generous Tranny Chaser Rookie Poster

Default blowing TS cocks without a condom!!

I've never blown a T Girl without a rubber,I often fantasize about what the skin would taste like!the closest Ive got was licking the shaft & balls,what rubber do you guys think that is the thinest & closest too a raw cock???

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Edit: I would love to know this as well guys

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Professional Poster

That's what I thought about the other day and thought wether it was really worth even doing it since unprotected sex is NOT an option for me. I don't want to be sucking on a condom so I was thinking why do it at all.

Junior Poster

Sucking on a penis with a condom is nasty, rubber doens't tastes very well.

Professional Poster

Taste like chicken.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeterK
    Sucking on a penis with a condom is nasty, rubber doens't tastes very well.
    Try flavored lubricant...

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Veteran Poster

never sucked a covered cock, never will. if someone is sketchy, don't be sucking on them. now obviously stds can happen to good little girls and boys but that's the risk you take. oral sex is pretty low risk, even lower if you spit, much better than barebacking anal (for the bottom at least). but if it's pay-to-play, the girl is going to take as few risks as possible.

so i don't have too much experience but they do sell ultra-thin condoms, you know?

Love to suck without rubber. Better sensation in the mouth....Tastes so good....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cl_am_ja048_606.jpg 
Views:	5822 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	162988  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

I agree. The feeling of a hard cock in my mouth is soooooo goood.
    I do not know what a condom cock is like but I imagine that it is much less thrilling.
    The taste, feel, look of a hard wet dick is unforgettable; and warm.
    I love the way it feels in my hand. I also love the feeling of letting a cock grow in my mouth as I give it head.
    Having said all that I have only sucked 4 dicks.
    The 1st dick I sucked was so big and thick I thought I was dreaming. No rubber just skin on lips.
    The guy was reeeeeaaaaallll hot. I will never forget that feeling of his warm, strong, hard yet invitingly soft cock in my mouth.

Junior Poster

Just this past year, I was with a certain TS twice and both times I blew her with a condom. Several months earlier, I was tested for every STD I could get and came out negative. I decided I wanted to stay that way. I last sucked her bareback four years ago.

Even though it's low risk, I don't like taking chances. At the same time, I don't like the taste of latex. So I'm in a dilemma.

What do I do? I missing sucking TSs bareback.