Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: kg

Rookie Poster

Default kg

gcg

Rookie Poster

how did they respond? So now you are the family freak?

EDIT: fkn grammar

Veteran Poster

my parents figured it out :P

Rookie Poster

No way. My addiction to Tran-women is my deepest secret. No one in my circles would understand or respect my feelings on the subject. My wife has has past comments about my sexuality before, and it offends me. I have to be "all-man" when I am with her. I hate not being free to express my own unique personality.

I haven't rented a billboard yet, but many friends and cohorts either know or have figured it out/guessed. I'm not that close to family, so they don't know (But only because I have been MIA to most of them for two decades). My ex knows, or at least I think she thinks she does. Depending on what his mom's told him, my son prolly just thinks I'm as gay as pink ink.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

I almost got caught on the computer with this stuff.... I forgot to erase a google search for "TS big cocks" and she saw it! Yikes. Luckily the night before we had watched (together) some 48 hours documentary thing on TS's and I told her I was just looking that stuff up based on what we were watching the night before . Don't know if she's on to it or not.... don't think so.

F

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    I haven't rented a billboard yet, but many friends and cohorts either know or have figured it out/guessed. I'm not that close to family, so they don't know (But only because I have been MIA to most of them for two decades). My ex knows, or at least I think she thinks she does. Depending on what his mom's told him, my son prolly just thinks I'm as gay as pink ink.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy
    I almost got caught on the computer with this stuff.... I forgot to erase a google search for "TS big cocks" and she saw it! Yikes. Luckily the night before we had watched (together) some 48 hours documentary thing on TS's and I told her I was just looking that stuff up based on what we were watching the night before . Don't know if she's on to it or not.... don't think so.

F

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne

The TS part I would think your secret would be safe, but I dunno about the Big Cock part...

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

My other half was intrigued that I named Danielle Foxxx and Vaniity on Maury! When asked how I knew I just said I had seen them one some DVD's or something and left it at that!

Hope the family thing works out for you at some point in the future maybe BeardedOne.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingunner
    My other half was intrigued that I named Danielle Foxxx and Vaniity on Maury! When asked how I knew I just said I had seen them one some DVD's or something and left it at that!

Hope the family thing works out for you at some point in the future maybe BeardedOne.
    I'm sure the jig is up on you and or she told her GF that you knew the name of trannies.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaingunner

I'm sure the jig is up on you and or she told her GF that you knew the name of trannies.
    Its a worthy cause Love your avatar KH