Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default The question many would like to ignore............

Ever catch a tranny you talk to alot in a lie.
    What about an exaggeration of the truth?!?
    Better yet, did you ever speak to a tranny and she mentions something a friend of hers said and you knew that was a lie?!?

How do you even begin to respond to that?

Do you just nod your head or if on the phone say the typical "uh huh"
    OR
    Do you confront the individual to see how far she'll go with the story after she's been caught knee deep in shit?!?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Johnny, as long as they keep lieing about how much bigger and thicker they thought I'd be and how I last for hours on end, they can lie as much as they want. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

After my last gf (A 3G) said she 'loved' me, most other lies are just gnat bites on the big, ass cheek of life. If something sounds exceptionally unbelievable I just pretend that I'm listening to a lawyer or insurance adjuster and it all rolls off.

I'm not aware of any gurl that I've met laying lines on me, but I somewhat expect a little fibbing in a commercial exchange.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I'll have a tranny friend come over and she'll tell me her shoes cost $700 in some nutty Soho store I never heard of.
    And I have a male friend who tells me he had $5,000 on the Giants late Sunday night, AFTER the game ended. this guy plays $200/game-tops.

these same people routinely under-tip in restaurants btw.

you can't call these people out on their lies and exaggerations because they are desperately insecure and crave my attention. not sure why I even bother with them.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Rule of thumb whenever you catch someone in a lie ....You punch them really hard in the stomach....Then they will think twice before lying again!...

Professional Poster

What about GGs? I'm assuming they never lie?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Depends on the lie. Lies are often offered in order to 1) spare someone embarrassment (the liar, the lie-ee or one lied about); 2) simplify a long story; 3) self aggrandizement; 4) hurt someone etc. etc. etc.

If I think (1) or (2) are at work I just ignore it. If I think (3) applies, I'll probability still basically ignore it, but express a measure of disbelief. (4) I'll come to the injured party's defense, unless I want to hurt them too.
    (5), (6), (7), ???

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

My rule for intimate dealings with any type of woman: If I discover a woman is lying to me, I never let her know that I am aware of it until I've done whatever I plan to do following said discovery. Otherwise, she may become more cunning when practicing any future deception (concealing her tells, covering her tracks better, etc.). In short, it’s better to let her think she is getting over until I am ready to react on my terms, at which time she will be left with a fait accompli.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    My rule for intimate dealings with any type of woman: If I discover a woman is lying to me, I never let her know that I am aware of it until I've done whatever I plan to do following said discovery. Otherwise, she may become more cunning when practicing any future deception (concealing her tells, covering her tracks better, etc.). In short, it’s better to let her think she is getting over until I am ready to react on my terms, at which time she will be left with a fait accompli.

-Quinn
    Hmmm!

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    What about GGs? I'm assuming they never lie?
    of course GG's don't lie, only small children and TS's lie.... Silly!!