Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Do tgirls take their admirers seriously

I was just wondering. And what is the factor that makes you take a guy seriously???

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

this is an interesting topic and i cant wait for some responses from the gals. Too often do guys with sincere intentions get dismissed as "tranny chasers" by girls. Its not the girls fault obviously, cuz 90% of the men approachin them are absolute a$$holes. Im very curious to know what quality in a man makes the gals know that the guy is worth taken seriously...

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCheri
    For me the factor is when this guy calls me up and tells me how pretty I looked on Christmas Eve while I was out shopping, then goes into details about where I was and where and all of that. The weirdest part is he calls me Mistress, asks if he can come over my house and brush my hair, and...he calls from the same number and does not block it...
    He has also called me while I was getting ready to head out saying is is right around by my house and could we meet for coffee, when I told him I had to leave to go to my laser place, he followed me there, circled around the parking lot, and when I was ready to leave, he left also...yep, I'll take that one serious!
    Thats either a really great guy or a sociopathic stalker with semi-psychotic tendencies.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

interesting question, James, but I think you have to better define the terms.

In global terms, I think the answer is "no". In the broadest strokes, TGs see "admirers" as cock bandits, tranny chasers and other terms for you-know-what. No, before everyone starts with the counter examples, this doesn't mean every TG sees every guy this way. but let's narrow things down a little.

Firstly, let's limit the TGs were are talking about to the one's who might have "admirers" to begin with. In other words TGs who identify as TGs. So we'll take out persons who are transgendered, but don't attend TG parties, pose for TG websites, post on TG forums, etc. The one's who simply live their lives looking, acting and going about their business as women in society.

So now we're sort of in this "TG admirer land", with "out" TGs and "out admirers". In that world, I think that largest/most prevalent "relationship" isn't one of respect. I think most TGs in this world hold most "admirers" with some form of disdain. That's not to say that they have no respect for anyone, because that's rarely the case. But I think to most out TGs, admirers are tricks of some sort, whether they are working girls or not.

And it's not hard to understand why they would feel this way, when the behavior is recapitulated by many guys. In other words, if the guys are gonna act like tricks, they are going to get treated like tricks.

Perhaps the answer to your question is to be taken 'seriously", don't be an "admirer"?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    Thats either a really great guy or a sociopathic stalker with semi-psychotic tendencies.

I think Cheri meant she takes him seriously in the sense that he might kill her one day, so she takes the threat seriously. But i guess i shouldn't put words in her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    interesting question, James, but I think you have to better define the terms.

In global terms, I think the answer is "no". In the broadest strokes, TGs see "admirers" as cock bandits, tranny chasers and other terms for you-know-what. No, before everyone starts with the counter examples, this doesn't mean every TG sees every guy this way. but let's narrow things down a little.

Firstly, let's limit the TGs were are talking about to the one's who might have "admirers" to begin with. In other words TGs who identify as TGs. So we'll take out persons who are transgendered, but don't attend TG parties, pose for TG websites, post on TG forums, etc. The one's who simply live their lives looking, acting and going about their business as women in society.

So now we're sort of in this "TG admirer land", with "out" TGs and "out admirers". In that world, I think that largest/most prevalent "relationship" isn't one of respect. I think most TGs in this world hold most "admirers" with some form of disdain. That's not to say that they have no respect for anyone, because that's rarely the case. But I think to most out TGs, admirers are tricks of some sort, whether they are working girls or not.

And it's not hard to understand why they would feel this way, when the behavior is recapitulated by many guys. In other words, if the guys are gonna act like tricks, they are going to get treated like tricks.

Perhaps the answer to your question is to be taken 'seriously", don't be an "admirer"?
    Great point. I was a lil indifferent to the way the question was worded....

-Ronald Reagan

Professional Poster

Yes very much so, when their wallet is open.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Yes very much so, when their wallet is open.
    Awww, you stole my line.

But you forgot to add, it's when their wallet is open and full of hundreds... an open empty wallet doesnt' do a girl any good.

PS - Cheri - so invite the boy in, whip his ass real good, tell him to clean your house and give you his paychecks, then if he's good he can sign his car over to you.

Giggle,
    TS "Mistress" Jamie

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

NO! Esp if they have beady little eyes, asking how big are you, can I touch your leg, I have panties on, or your Purty.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "