Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Banishment

Veteran Poster

Now See Revover(I'm gonna call you BB gun).All I Did Was Just Invite You
    To Come Into Fight Club And Crack A Cold One With Me Haze,Johnny And
    The Girls.It Was Great Last Night.Girls Pulling Their Tops And Bottoms Off On
    Cams.We Have A New Beautiful Hot Hung Angel Who Went Through The Official Spider Monkey Test And Passed With Flying Colors.
    I Mean,BB Gun You're Just So Negative,Lighten Up,Chill.Drop In See Some
    Beautiful Tranny Boobs In Real Time.
    And Sorry,BB Gun,This Is The Way I Type And Have Been And Will Be Typin.
    Don't You Think Nicole Looks Good On The Site? Nice Body,Huh?
    All Must Be Some Sort Of Big Conspiracy Against BB Gun.
    Well, Express Yourself In Fight Club.No Biggie,Crack A Beer,Say What's On
    Your Mind.Have An Argument.Ok,BB Gun?

I Forgot,Wait Until You See Kelly's Picture There,Then You'll Really Have
    A Stroke

"What The Fuck Is So Fuckin' Funny About Me?"
    Joe Pesci Goodfellas

Gold Poster

Was this thread about banishment from the chatroom, or just banishment in general? My response was to banishment in general.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

Listen Timmy/Tiny Tim/Trailer Tim or whatever your boyfriend calls you. You might've given me permission to join you for a few drinks in chatroom but you said it in a smug way. How sweet that the guy who was banned from the chatroom, now thinks he owns it and is hitting on the male members of HA. I'll pass on that offer thanks.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Junior Poster

I wasn't talking to you, retreat to your cage.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Just like some of us are Junior Posters, Rookies etc., there should be a special ranking for ASSHOLE. To get the ranking there has to be a poll and a majority of responding Hung Angels have to find you worthy of the ranking. To get re-ranked, there has to be another poll and again the Hung Angels decide.
    Blimey...If it's up to the "Witches of HAwick" every guy here's going to get ranked 'arsehole"! :P

I know...I'm sorry...I'll get me coat!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

BB GUN Wrote:

Listen Timmy/Tiny Tim/Trailer Tim or whatever your boyfriend calls you. You might've given me permission to join you for a few drinks in chatroom but you said it in a smug way. How sweet that the guy who was banned from the chatroom, now thinks he owns it and is hitting on the male members of HA. I'll pass on that offer thanks.

Didn't give you permission BB Gun,Gave u an invite.I can't give you permission to something it's not mine to give.Everyone gets banned from Fight Club.
    Own it? I don't think so BB Gun. Hitting on the male members of HA?
    MMMMM? Like Who?

My G/F and I get along too well,I don't like guys...and oh yeah,she's a trannie,a real young beautiful one.And she asked me out.So that must be like a double reverse triple trannie chaser move.Huh?

Go to Fight Club,hang with Johhny and Haze.I'll stay out.Maybe you'll get a
    live shot of some trannie boobs.But somehow,I think you're too much of a
    pussy.But,we'll see.

And,Again,BB Gun Stop Picking On My Friend Nicole Or I'm Gonna Chain You To A Table And Pour Muriatic Acid All Over You,Starting With
    Your Eyes.And Them I'm Gonna Give The Key To The Room To Nicole,Jen,
    Kelly And A Few Others.Because You Won't Be Dead.God Knows What They'll Do

Joe Pesci Goodfellas

Junior Poster

Tim, you're taking psychosis to a whole new level. You've edited your post 3 times and it still doesn't make sense. This "friend" of yours is a twat, I try to ignore her because she bores me with the same predictable posts daily. If it's not "mum jokes" it's something equally as schizophrenic.

By the way, did that tranny who asked you out happen to have a labrador by her side? hmmm

Veteran Poster

Daisy 15XK Kit - $47.95
    This 15-shot, CO2 air powered, semi-automatic air pistol is a natural for handgun training. More Info
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Joe Pesci Goodfellas

Veteran Poster

BB Gun Wrote:

By the way, did that tranny who asked you out happen to have a labrador by her side?

I guess...some sort of joke.....attempt at humour?
    You know BB Gun you are just not the sharpest knife by any means are you? In fact you're a stupid fucking idiot. You couldn't buy a handjob from the
    lowest must disease ridden,unshaven,crack smokin,dope shootin,pill poppin.
    bald,over the hill tranny hangin around the Port Authority for the change in your pocket. Your a lowlife,dumb,stupid,moron whose life is reduced to getting busted every year in undercover trannie police stings.
    Like Nicole (who checked on me constantly when I had a Heart Attack about a
    month ago,now that's a friend) said,"Why Are You Here? No One Likes You"
    And BB Gun Why Are You Here?

Joe Pesci Goodfellas

Junior Poster

You're a text book ass kisser, Tim! You reply with a dull witted post with a pelit gun image, then as soon as Nicole replies you have to write that spiel of illiterate shite in an attempt to score a few more brownies. There you go, you've impressed Nicole, I'm sure you'll be in her thoughts for 30-40secs. Quick, grab the tissues!

On a serious note, it's unfortunate that you suffered a heart attack and I hope your recovery goes well.