Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Banishment

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Banishment

Banishment

n.

[Cf. F. bannissement.]
    The act of banishing, or the state of being banished.

Syn. -- Expatriation; ostracism; expulsion; proscription; exile; outlawry.

I remember 3½ years ago being a member of Nina Hartley's forum and getting banned for replying how someone had compared Nina's ass to Vanessa Blue's ass on Vanessa's then MSN Group. Nothing derogatory was said by me, I just thought she would find it flattering.

I remember going on the next day to check the forum for replies and seeing that I'd been banned and how fucked up it was that someone went overboard for something so simple. I'd thought about how much of an ass kisser this individual moderating the board must have been to Nina Hartley because I was angry not for being banned, but for how immediate it was for something that could have been deleted and at the very little mentioned to me as being inappropriate in a private message.

Shortly afterwards I found HA.com and became a mod on here and vowed never to be an ass-kissing prick like the individual that runs Nina's forum.

With regards to individuals being banned on here, look we will all never get along. I've had some of the women on here literally demand I be removed as a mod then months later meet me and want to slither into bed with me like the snakes they are, it's not a big deal.

Just ignore who annoys you, if you see an avatar you don't like and you're using firefox try installing adblock plus. And even though it's a shameless plug try chatting with some of the BRAVE individuals who aren't afraid to come into the chatroom. I've been talking to Mimi for a few days in there and truth be told that's a funny chick. Kelly really does look like some of those pics she posts, she gets naked on cam for me & Haze every week in chat, and Nicole's tits are really invisible behind all of that ink. In chat they are 3 nice chicks who I've misread based on replies left on HA.com so you should make an effort to see their non-defensive sides...............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Awe thanks Johnny!!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I was briefly a member of the Nina Hartley forums many years ago, too. Small world.

I think I posted twice, and then lost interest. That's the thing with HA, and you know damn well what I'm talking about. I've joined quite a few forums over the years, regarding various topics, got bored real fast, and left (I've been banned from two in total). This place is different and I don't think the normal rules should always apply here regarding "free speech".

Many of the newbie trolls ARE ban worthy, and not because they mess up early on and step on the wrong toes. They spam the boards with bullshit rants and disrupt the flow of what quite a few of us have been working on for years now, every day, yourself included. This is why I've decided not to do audio chat on UP (and I'm not covering my ass, I actually couldn't get it to work last night). I nearly got in a flame war over there with some guy I've barely seen post here, because he questioned what sort of mic I used and I figured he had to be part of my HA anti-fan club. That's crazy.

If things move smoothly here, that sort of thing wouldn't happen anymore for anyone. Our regular cast of characters are all generally a pretty decent bunch. That might be elitist or whatever, but I think this forum has earned it.

Veteran Poster

Ahh it takes all types to make an interesting chat room / forum

sometimes a little strife makes for an interesting read, It can go overboard and has in the past.

JWalker what you did over at Nina Hartley's forum was nothing to even get spanked over....I have seen both of those asses and you were right...although Nina's wins over do to me growing up with that ass gracing my screen. yummy

good post JWalker

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Mugai I've met them both and old or not I'd take Nina over Vanessa in their current states, she might have lost a step or two but it's Nina fuckin Hartley

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Last time I was banished from anything was via my last 'lover'. Sent me four emails that ended with 'Love you', 'Write back', 'Sincerely', and 'Whatever', respectively.

Wicked little cunt...Ooh! Did I say that out loud?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

stillies77

ok walker who the fuck is your avatar.

Gold Poster

No poster should be banned simply because another poster happens to be disagreeing or having issues with them. If one finds themselves having hard differences with another poster, hash it out with them either privately or out in the open, but don't demand that someone be banned simply because one is having differences with you. What can be more selfish, chickenshit, unfair, and cowardly, than to try to rile up all your fellow posters to pick up their torches and pitchforks and run someone out of the forum. You're an adult: deal with it!

That being said, there is one type of poster that should be banned, and that would be anyone who would dare come into a forum such as this one and make wholesale disparaging comments about an entire group (males, females, gays, etc). In my opinion only one poster ([cough] Legend) falls into that category. Why he is allowed to post in here while others have been banned for far less offenses is beyond me and several other posters like myself who share the same opinion of him? For example, how long would any new member last who would dare to call every guy in here a "Trannychaser" or every TS member a "freak"? Imagine an atheist joining a Christian site and taking shots at the bulk of its members? That's the card Legend has played here time and time again. Posters/flamers/trolls/hypocrites such as him should be banned, unless of course they are here simply to provide comedic fodder. ... Come to think of it, what else could he possibly be in here for?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

bump

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

some of my fight club members know where i stand, but i'll say it for the board.

Realize that this is a board. ON THE FUCKING INTERNET. As with the good, take all the bad in stride. Not every one is going to like you. Get over it. Attacking someone cause they dun agree with you is childish. Askin for someone to be banned for anything other than personal harassment is retarded. Getting sensitive cause Jen calls you a fag or if Kira calls you a cock hound only reinforces it. The more something offends on an internet board, the more truth it holds.

If you want the ladies to show you respect, you second question after how are you shouldn't be how big you dick is (even if your a bottom). If she says not interested, walk away like a GODDAMN MAN. She'll respect you for not being a lil bitch, and you'll look better to the next chick. Have some fucking respect and you'll get some.

Ok done venting

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P