Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Banishment

Junior Poster

Alot of the people have been bitching more about others "bitching", apparately there are divided rules. I've been threatened to be banned, told I was a previous poster, told I was an 26yo English male from loopylove.com...the list goes on. Incase anyone thinks I'm "bitching", I'm just trying to put things in perspective. If a girl talks shit to me, I'm not going to just sit back like some fucking pussy and keep my mouth closed. From what I've seen here, 9/10 it's the girls who initiate the arguments.

Now all the guys that stick up for tsntx and Nicole Dupree are nothing but kiss ass, tranny chasers of the highest order. Anyone with sense intact, would see that they behave like people that have escaped from a mental facility. They are the ones that if they don't agree with the slightest thing you say, hold a grudge and confront you in every thread they see you in. It's alot easier said than done to ignore them because they're constantly yapping at you, like some yorkshire terrier that you just want to put through the door. It's beyond pathetic, and I can't see why people are up their asses so much. There, I'm done with my "bitching" for today, I'm sure this post will put my on alot of peoples xmas card list.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

RevolvR: I said it before, I'll say it again: HA is NOT a level playing field. You have to go along (kiss ass) to get along. :>) This comment should be pasted as a sticky for all newbies.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    *bitching deleted*
    Yes, it's not fair. But what else in life is completely fair? Why should this or any other chat room be any different? It's a dog eat dog world out their and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear. Please feel free to let everyone else know of a place that everyone is totally equal in every conceivable way. Oh, and we can see their boobs. Get over it. BTW, this is coming from someone who has been banned for about a week now. I had to leave the state to get back in the room over the weekend. Then when I get back, I get accidentally, brutally booted. It's all good though. Like herpes, I'll be back. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    *bitching deleted*
    Yes, it's not fair. But what else in life is completely fair? Why should this or any other chat room be any different? It's a dog eat dog world out their and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear. Please feel free to let everyone else know of a place that everyone is totally equal in every conceivable way. Oh, and we can see their boobs. Get over it. BTW, this is coming from someone who has been banned for about a week now. I had to leave the state to get back in the room over the weekend. Then when I get back, I get accidentally, brutally booted. It's all good though. Like herpes, I'll be back. Mahalo

Matt
    It's probably a waste of bandwidth replying to someone with a signature like yours, but maybe your not as crazy as your posts suggest. You give out vibes of you being bi-sexual, only a guy with feminine feelings would write some of the shit you did. You said you got kicked out for saying a girl on the mic sounds like someones mum, so what exactly is your point? You deseved to get ejected. I'm not saying this place should be fair and balanced were everyone has an equal opinion and we all live happily ever after. I'm not wasting my time explaining why to some passive tranny chaser, because if the girls here told you that it was fashionable to eat shit, you'd have a brown tongue to match your nose.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Everyone knows Hung Angel Status Outrules you lowly men lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Though I've thought to myself plenty of times that various assholes should be banned, I never suggested it or supported it a post. Nor have I asked any mod to consider banning someone. I may change my habits in the future. But perhaps it might be convenient to have a ranking for ASSHOLE's. Just like some of us are Junior Posters, Rookies etc., there should be a special ranking for ASSHOLE. To get the ranking there has to be a poll and a majority of responding Hung Angels have to find you worthy of the ranking. To get re-ranked, there has to be another poll and again the Hung Angels decide. It might be nice also to be able with the click of a button to wipe all assholes and their posts from your screen. It sounds fair to me. Whaddya think, Kelly? Should we propose it?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Banishment

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

Banishment

n.

[Cf. F. bannissement.]
    The act of banishing, or the state of being banished.

Syn. -- Expatriation; ostracism; expulsion; proscription; exile; outlawry.

Just ignore who annoys you, if you see an avatar you don't like and you're using firefox try installing adblock plus. And even though it's a shameless plug try chatting with some of the BRAVE individuals who aren't afraid to come into the chatroom. I've been talking to Mimi for a few days in there and truth be told that's a funny chick. Kelly really does look like some of those pics she posts, she gets naked on cam for me & Haze every week in chat, and Nicole's tits are really invisible behind all of that ink. In chat they are 3 nice chicks who I've misread based on replies left on HA.com so you should make an effort to see their non-defensive sides...............
    It's very easy to do, I've bitten my tongue on several occasions when one loud-mouthed HA won't shut-up, and will continue to do so.
    :P

Junior Poster

Maybe you should bitch for 10 minutes, then just let it go? Nicole Dupree, Queen Quinn, and CorvetteDud were all my "bitches" for 10 minutes, ripped them a new asshole, made them look like idiots, then moved on. It really is easy to move on too, just read the expected predictable, simple minded responses? lol

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Never seen that! Are you sure that was in this universe?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Quote Originally Posted by skybuddha
    What exactly are the rules of this forum ?
    rule #1- login.
    It only takes 10 seconds to make up a name (ie subway1010 or borat225). its the leadt you cad do if you want to see kira or kelly ding them on cam FOR FREE.
    Huh! kira or kelly ding them?
    doing. sorry for the typos. i was rushin.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P