Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You have been an positive force in the community for a long time. Your presence here is an honor for us. I hope that you will be treated with the great respect that you deserve.

But being a parent is both the toughest and most rewarding job in the world. They can be so loving and fun in those early years.

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nevada64
    Please don't say you're old. I just turned 44 and don't think of myself as old. Sure, we're not young in the sense of being in our early twenties, but I hope being in our forties doesn't make us old.
    Happy Birthday.
    Cheers.
    Thank you, babe, and happy birthday to you, too!

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Lisa puts the H's in Hot HungAngel. She's always been nice to me and has a dynamic personality. I love your look and how it's progressed.

Peggygee is one of the classiest and most knowledgeable transsexuals around. She always posts informative articles.

CORVETTEDUDE, Quinn, rvince, BeardedBabe (okay, BeardedOne), thx1138, are all nice guys here. We should all get together sometime. BeardedBabe is a big fan of mine whom I've met twice. Luv ya!

Allanah is totally awesome. You put the concept of a tgirl party on the map, girl. I commend you for your awesome work and I am inspired by you.

Thank you, yodajazz, for your kind words. You have a friend in me.

Also thanks to rax123, melissacarter, EyeCumInPiece, bigslim, Nikka, trish, nevada64, Realgirls4me, rick_932 for your welcomes. Hopefully, I'll get to interact with all of you on some forum discussion soon.