Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default UFO's and ET's. Let's talk about them. :D

Being big on UFO's and ET's, I figuered, let's discuss about some of it, like this video for example.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zes6pA58M04

Yay or nay?

I am hard pressed here.....the constant shaking of the camera, and the time records and wind is a bit odd, but the vessel in question is interesting. And the fact it made news in some big Russian magazines and newspapers add to it.

Let's disect this video and go over it, shall we? And both sides can discuss it, just be civil, mmmkay?

And post any vids and pics on this stuff too. This could be a good and stimulating thread, discussing about cosmic neighbors.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

looks like a hoax to me

anyways I dont doubt there is other life in this universe, seeing as this universe is infinite, and hosts to trillions of stars and planets, there is definitely life out there, its just way 2 faraways, life cant be singular to this piece of rock we call earth.

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jefferson1776
    looks like a hoax to me

anyways I dont doubt there is other life in this universe, seeing as this universe is infinite, and hosts to trillions of stars and planets, there is definitely life out there, its just way 2 faraways, life cant be singular to this piece of rock we call earth.
    The big problem is 2 actually.

1: The mainstream medias, when handing anything related to UFO's, they treat it as "cute" and snicker at it. And expecting us to look at a sighting or a cattle mutilation like a movie of the week and forget about it the next day

2: Our space program is way too politcally driven these days. If places like Italy, France, England and especially Japan discuss it and make their documentation available to the public, Yankee Land outta do the same and shred the Brookings report.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6sk366x_742.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	162882  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kay
    Something more constructive to the thread would be more appreciated, you know. :P

Missing pentagon trillion$ - where did they come from? http://www.rense.com/general80/missing.htm Clearly there was/is a black ops budget somewhere. I think they know where they spent it. They just won't say where because of "national security" considerations so they it's lost. My guess is the experimental aircraft site out at area 51
    where they are trying to "reverse engineer" an alien space craft. Such a project would cost mega bucks. See Bob Lazar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

correction: they say it's lost.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I haven't watched the video yet, I'll check it out after work tonight. I do not think it will be of an alien spaceship, though.

Here's the problem with the whole subject, for me. Why is it every single UFO picture or video shot by some guy with a lousy piece of equipment, who doesn't know anything about photography or videography? It's always crappy light, grainy image, shaking around.

The thing is, the people most likely to be outside with proper equipment, who could capture a clear image, are professionals in those fields. Photographers are outside doing shoots all hours of the day, all over the world. Not one absolutely credible picture has even been produced, as far as I know.

But yeah, I'll watch the video tonight, just to see.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Lighting is a problem. It wasn’t until I was halfway through the vid that my brain was able to grasp the object’s intended shape. There’s nothing that allows one to estimate the size of the object. It’s never next to a tree, a house, a hill, a bridge, nothing. Once we see the moon, but not in the same frame as the object. We can’t even verify that it’s in the sky. There’s a similarity between the July 30th object and the Aug 1st one. It would be assumption to take them to be of the same object. Altogether I counted nine separate “sightings” on film here. What’s my verdict? I’m going with nine UPT’s; i.e nine unidentified photographed things.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

There are civilizations hundreds of millions of years more advanced than ours. Our galaxy is a young one, cosmically speaking of course. We can't even wrap our minds around the types of technologies or unimaginable "stuff" that may comprise their "societies." I'd bet my life on it... The time is coming real soon. Notice all the media coverage and establishment hype these days? Cats outta the bag

BTW, we are aliens

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!