Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy
    Only a cry baby asks for people to be banned. Simple question, are you an adult or 3 years old? lol
    welcome back vegas bitch i mean "boy"

Junior Poster

Jen, you are soooo good looking, even acting as Britney Spears. Nicole is a Whore however. lol

Nicole, are you privy to the 1rst Amendment Right to Free Speech?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    I'm upset that I'm not mentioned here.
    Don't beat yourself up over it Sil

Junior Poster

Nicole, my granny didn't whine as much when she had cancer. Please provide a quote which I should be banned for, I can't wait to see the serious offense I caused.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    Nicole, my granny didn't whine as much when she had cancer. Please provide a quote which I should be banned for, I can't wait to see the serious offense I caused.
    "my granny didn't whine as much when she had cancer"Is that one of your other lies you irish fag you should be banned because you were previously banned.Same idiotic views,same idiot.

Junior Poster

Here comes the "internet tough guy" with his intimidating avatar. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland you fucking twat, if the mods check my IP it will confirm that. Now I realise why you thought I was the other guy, Scots and Irish are from the same heritage. I'm finished my lunch break so I'll have to split, I don't want to keep you back from your boyfriend.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Nicole, are you privy to the 1rst Amendment Right to Free Speech?
    If you antagonize the girls here, you should be banned. But if you want us to get disgusted and stay away; by all means, keep up the bullshit. Instead of questioning me, El Nino, you should be asking these 5 sacks of shit wtf their problem is.
    Co-sign, bann the freaks but then again we wouldnt have much fun anymore messing with them, the minute you start taking what these retards say to heart thats the minute they win and you lose.who really gives a rats ass what these faceless morons have to say this board and others is strickly to make money on our part and it always works in our advantage no matter what they say unless they meet you in person there clueless about any and all of us.im one of the biggest biches on the board cause im honest and dont give a shit what anyone here thinks cause the truth will always be spoken no matter what the outcome after all were all responsable for our own actions period....

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Nicole...I'm Jonesin' over your new avatar!!! Nice, verrrrrrry nice!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    Please provide a quote which I should be banned for, I can't wait to see the serious offense I caused.
    You stand convicted of Assholism.

All you could come up with is my signature, I'm wondering why it might cause offense to you? hmmm