Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Userplane/Gorilla/Fightclub HA chat room

For you guys crying about the room sucking and or getting bounced for being anonymous. Try creating a profile before you login and that wont happen.

If you like sausage parties then use gabbly, but the woman are using Userplane.

Here's the link that I use and works well for me, and you can create account before Login to the Gorilla/Fight Club/HA chat

http://www.userplane.com/directory/i...main_id=313832

If you see this on lowers screen either login or signup and you will be able to join chat

Access restricted. Visit this site directly to chat.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what she said

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

It's going to be a sausage fest no matter what chatroom we're in. It would be a good chatroom if the admin didn't act like bouncers on a power trip. So far there have been a shitload of complaints and a couple "Hung Angels" kicked out aswell so it can't just be blamed on "anonymous" people.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    It's going to be a sausage fest no matter what chatroom we're in. It would be a good chatroom if the admin didn't act like bouncers on a power trip. So far there have been a shitload of complaints and a couple "Hung Angels" kicked out aswell so it can't just be blamed on "anonymous" people.
    Here's who are doing the most of the bitching the anonymous
    ->>>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bandit_174.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	162649  

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

months down the line when all the chicks are in UP rooms they made doing shit on cam and talking on the microphone and guys have graciously logged in to chat with them I'll sit back and sip on some Blue Label and remember how I got requests to hang some hung angels up by rope because they hurt some dudes cyber feelings in cyber space

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Kira, I thought you'd left here? Two days later you're back calling shots! The chatroom should be a place for everyone to chill out and chat, why are you so paranoid of anonymous people anyway? Do you think it's beyond the realms of possibility to create an account under someone else's ID? My ID is revolverUK, I've "coincidently" been kicked out when you entered the room. Maybe you're a bit too excited about this new "highly important" role you have, because the other girls seem to be coping better. Key word today is - relax.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oh_shitits_the_anonymous_people_211.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	162653  

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    Kira, I thought you'd left here? Two days later you're back calling shots! The chatroom should be a place for everyone to chill out and chat, why are you so paranoid of anonymous people anyway? Do you think it's beyond the realms of possibility to create an account under someone else's ID? My ID is revolverUK, I've "coincidently" been kicked out when you entered the room. Maybe you're a bit too excited about this new "highly important" role you have, because the other girls seem to be coping better. Key word today is - relax.
    Its not my rule. And Ive never banned anyone with a ID. Now go sit in Gabbly chat with Suzy Palmer...

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

asspussy.

the ladies running UP seem to hate the world, specifically everyone on HA..
    I'll pass on that scene, thx

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

So, does anyone who was on the chat last night know what the deal was with the anonymous guy who kept getting the boot repeatedly? He kept logging on, proclaim he'd "shut the whole site down", get booted, return and make some other crazed posting, get booted. . .

I didn't stick around to find out, but that seemed odd. Was that some forum HA member with a grudge? Just curious.