Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    the ladies running UP seem to hate the world, specifically everyone on HA..
    I'll pass on that scene, thx

I agree with that 100%
    well ok yall made that clear... yet you keep reposting... which ok thats fine too... but the girls that give a fuck will be on gabbly... the real women will be on UP going "who?''

Junior Poster

Jen, you are so sexy.

You seem so easily threatened. Is your ego that fragile?

As hard as this might seem to take: not every post is about you. You say the same thing 100 times an hour, and I agree with one statement by another poster and you make a big deal out of it?

Go ban a dozen or so "fags", maybe you'll feel better, dear.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    You seem so easily threatened. Is your ego that fragile?

As hard as this might seem to take: not every post is about you. You say the same thing 100 times an hour, and I agree with one statement by another poster and you make a big deal out of it?

Go ban a dozen or so "fags", maybe you'll feel better, dear.
    lol whos threatened ... and "isnt about you" ... queer youre the one who said "im referring to the poster above this one" so yeah obviously it is... if youre so over userplane why cant you stay away from it and topics about it? oh thats right... bc ure the only dumbass on gabbly

Sweety, you're the one making the personal attacks. It's always you making the personal attacks. Anyone says anything about anything, and you make it into something personal about them. Look at what you just pointed to, but look at the whole thing. As usual, you need to get defensive and call people names. I don't think I've read a post of yours lately where you haven't called someone a name. in the end, you are the one whom it reflects poorly on.

But go ahead, call me another name. Insults from small people don't mean much to me.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Junior Poster

Everyone who has sucked a cock is a "fag". true? That is about 90% of the people on here, agree? INCLUDING Jen who I would like to suck my cock. Attitude aside, "she/he" is hot. lol

That's like saying "everyone who is Jewish is a Kike, right?" there is no "attitude aside" when the attitude is the issue. You could say "aside from the "war" the War in Iraq isn't so bad, is it?

Jen is using a fairly offensive epithet, and she's using it in a derogatory manner on purpose. I'm surprised she's getting away with it. If your nose weren't so far up her ass that you can't hear anything, you might be hearing the ring of how offensive it is, no matter who is saying it to whom.

5 Star Poster

luv the av danny, wheres the section for M2F trannies? I don't think they have as many knobs/contollers as gg's
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

Just a personal opinion, Jen Justice is very, I mean VERY good looking physically. Do not post an opinion on her attitude intentionally because I do not know or have read enough about her. lol Question to the guys, is Jen a bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    luv the av danny, wheres the section for M2F trannies? I don't think they have as many knobs/contollers as gg's

They have as many, but they are all toggle switches (on/off, pos/neg, etc) with really loose action.