Default How will you feel?

My nans dying real soon... (cancer) she's gone in the next few weeks.. n we all know.. its hard mentally..

BUT

got me thinking...

Dunno how you all are. want to know.... so..

How will you feel when your mum/dad ROCK in ure life isn't there??

personally my mum is my best friend/saviour ~(spelling)-

that person that is everything to you? gonna be hard init?

Default Re: My MUM DIED..

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_English
    nah she didn't

got ya attention though... guess i want to know cause of my nans of soon... (cancer) she's gone in the next few weeks.. n we all know.. its hard mentally..

BUT

got me thinking...

Dunno how you all are. want to know.... so..

How will you feel when your mum/dad ROCK in ure life isn't there??

personally my mum is my best friend/saviour ~(spelling)-

that person that is everythng to you? gonna be hard init?

Well, Ia m glad that it is not true. IT is hard to lose your parents at any time. I lost both of mine when I was a teenager. First my mom, then my dad. Both great people. Very hard to deal with and get through.

I recently watched my best friend lose her mother at the age of 88 and it still hurts no matter when it happens.

For anyone who has felt the pain I wish you the best, and should the day come, I suggest to stay strong, and remember how great the lost ones are and how they would want us to live and not fall behind.

Death sucks.

GOOD THINGS

88 -

They had a good innings! :O)

we ALL gotta turn to rot one-day....

wheather (in our hearts to be nice) you are a FAG hater or not init?

Veteran Poster

My dad passed 3 years ago we weren't close but it was sad event.

When my mom passes, hopefully a few good many years from now.. humanity will soon loose its luster.

My mom is one of the few remaining people that keeps me good.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

wombat...

could'nt imigine looosing my parents when i was young.....

i feel for you

really i do..

sure u dealt with it... but ~~~FUCK MAN when my parents die... dad or mum... i am SO scared...but then u know it has to happen..

im scared and respect you will to go on.. without my parents.... i know i have to..

but scares the shit outta me...

yeah.

death does suck..

psrt of life though ins't it... irrespective of this 'TS' bullshit

some things.. in Intrinsically true.. we all need friends to see us through.....REAL friends..

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_English
    wombat...

could'nt imigine looosing my parents when i was young.....

i feel for you

really i do..

sure u dealt with it... but ~~~FUCK MAN when my parents die... dad or mum... i am SO scared...but then u know it has to happen..

im scared and respect you will to go on.. without my parents.... i know i have to..

but scares the shit outta me...
    Yeah Jen,

One of the biggest things we have to face in our lives. Thank you for your thoughts and compassion. There is always a possibility they could out live us too. I have a friend who burried two children. Very unnatural.

Our parents are so much a part if us. I am happy you habe the love despite your transition. That is the way it should be.

Should the day ever come and you needed a person to talk to or listen, I am the type that would happily lend an ear. For me personally it was a hard thing to face and then have it hit me again in the near future.

Hugs to you.

GOOD THINGS

Jennifer, darlin, is this why you've gotten a li'l bit psycho in recent hours?

Really, you've been on edge for a bit, just in today's posts, and you are usually so laid back.

My mom died a couple of years ago at age 85. Though we'd gotten on rather well overall some of the postmortem shit has brought a lot of animosity to the surface. I swear that the woman is slapping at me from the grave on a daily basis.

As for my dad...Well...I am pretty much turning into my dad. Though...In all honesty, I don't know how he felt about 'Chix with dix".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Jennifer, darlin, is this why you've gotten a li'l bit psycho in recent hours?
    lol... maybe.

sorry to everyone if i went 'off on one'...

Psycho.... *chuckle* meybe i was a 'lil' crazy

without wantin to sound like a victim....try bein me....

It's hard.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Devastated and suicidal!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol