Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Would You Eat/Buy a Cloned Cow Product

Because the FDA has declared it ok to sale cloned animal product.

http://www.newsday.com/news/health/n...,2289029.story

Veteran Poster

No way.

Even if I ate cows, I would eat decent, local, organic cows, not industrial cloned ones.

Rookie Poster

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die....Just kidding.

I might try it. Why not trust them. The Dept Ag can identify one cow w Mad Cow Disease among millions and millions of cows in the States but we have no clue where the millions of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Dept Ag in charge of Immigration and Homeland Security.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

No problem as long as it was cloned from a good organic cow. It will be safer than most of the meat on the market.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I'm sure this craze will catch on in some 10 years time. By then, it be fucking COOL, HOT and IN to eat one! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

*pictures cows in Mandalorian armor and carrying blaster rifles*

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    No way.

Even if I ate cows, I would eat decent, local, organic cows, not industrial cloned ones.
    From what it sounds like i don't think companies would have to put some type of clone label/warning on their product.So we would probably be eating it whether we want to or not but like you i chose to not eat that clone stuff.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I'm sure this craze will catch on in some 10 years time. By then, it be fucking COOL, HOT and IN to eat one! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL

Junior Poster

Yes. But I would need some salt.

Cloned species exhibit Genetic instability at the molecular level. The DNA behaves differently in terms of replication, lifespan and integrity. This is not safe and will have repercussions that will be covered up, because the beef industry will make quick money off it and buy medical studies to their own favor. Americans are poorly educated though, they'll buy it and not think twice about what there putting inside of their bodies. Whopper please

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!