Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I'm going to get a Prince Albert

I was a little afraid about getting a piercing and still am but I've decided to go get a prince albert piercing, I'm going to get it done in Cambridge, Ma. I'm going to get it done in sometime in Mid Feb.

Has anybody here have gotten a Prince Albert?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

That has something to do with being pierced thru the penis. I'm thinking the head. OUCH!

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    That has something to do with being pierced thru the penis. I'm thinking the head. OUCH!
    Yah, I've been with a couple of guys that had them. Interesting, but you ain't gettin' no sharp objects near my weenie. I do have a 'piercing', but it has been with me for the life of the vehicle, so I have no memory of the installation of said option. I decorate it on occasion. Veteran HAers have seen a pic.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

I have read up on it and its more painful to get a ear piercing then getting a PA.

In a can?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Here's a pic of my own Prince Albert piercing. As mentioned above it is not really a very painful piercing to get. I can speak from experience because I have or have had quite a lot of piercings. I actually did mine myself after having a "professional" piercer fuck it up. The piercing is actually through the thin skin just below the head, not through the head at all as mentioned by a previous poster.

Most women I have been with seem to enjoy it. My only advice would be to make sure you get it stretched up to a nice thick gauge once it's fully healed...thicker gauge is much more comfortable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bspa3_medium_222.jpg 
Views:	2725 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	162359  

5 Star Poster

Here's mine. It's actually called a Queen Victoria - caus eI'm a girl and mine comes out the bottom. A PA technically comes out the top.

Once my orchiectomy heals a friend of mine is going to tie me up and pierce mine all the way through and then fuck me for a video like the nasty girl I truly am!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

PS - It doesn't hurt or bleed if you go throught the bottom, I'll tell you later about the other side... or you can watch the video and listen to me scream.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamiescock1_313.jpg 
Views:	3919 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	162414  

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

'kin 'ell, not this side of hell freezing over!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

don't care what you say about the pain......that has got to hurt.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvGurls
    don't care what you say about the pain......that has got to hurt.
    Honestly, the pain is not that bad....it's just a small prick!