Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Looks -V- Personality

In my opinion there's nothing fully compensates for someone with a good personality. Don't get me wrong, hot chics with bad attitude are perfect for "wam, bam thank you mam's" but they don't fit the bill when looking for LTR. There's no way in hell I could be with someone like Jessica Simpson after I shot my load.

Obviously the perfect solution is a smokin' hot chic with her ego in check, but that's like looking for life on Mars.

That's my view, let's hear yours.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Looks -V- Personality

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    In my opinion there's nothing fully compensates for someone with a good personality. Don't get me wrong, hot chics with bad attitude are perfect for "wam, bam thank you mam's" but they don't fit the bill when looking for LTR. There's no way in hell I could be with someone like Jessica Simpson after I shot my load.

Obviously the perfect solution is a smokin' hot chic with her ego in check, but that's like looking for life on Mars.

That's my view, let's hear yours.

So you're saying that you would pick a person with both a great personality and great looks instead of an ugly person or a person with a shitty personality for a LTR?

Wow... that's... such an original thought.

It was a good try, though.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Junior Poster

What I'm trying to get at is looks aren't everything. I've had a couple of LTR's (to be honest STR's) which I was in for the wrong reason, lust. I'd much rather be with an average girl that wasn't a self obsessed pain in the ass.

Do you agree or are you a Shallow Hal?

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

The average girl that isn't a self obsessed pain in the ass can sometimes be a mistake because you're thinking that she will have more mental stability and that's not always the case. I know a plethora of chicks that have insecurity issues that are some of the nicest women you'd ever meet. Once you get to know them they lay all of those insecurities on you through:
    • voicemail
      instant messaging
      text messaging
      snail mail
      or carrier pidgeon

the woman with the looks and the woman with ½ ass looks but great personality choice is a bad one.......
    IMO judge each woman individually and never rush into anything with any of them, give the meeting of minds at least a month to see where her head is truly at.......

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

That makes sense. I didn't mean insecure chics though, I just mean plain ugly personalities. I know what you mean, it takes a while before you can really get a true judge of character, with some exceptions.

Looks AREN'T everything....however, one must have enough self-respective to be concerned enough with their appearance, health and fitness to look their best or, I don't give a shit how great a personality they may have. That being said, I also understand that, in some cases, the individual may not have any control, whatsoever, with regard to their appearance, etc. (ie. People with special needs, due to no fault of their own.)

Reminds me of an Emmylou Harris song: "I want a man who won't spend more time in a mirror than he does with me."

It is not a This or That. It's a mix of the two.

Oh blah if you see a girl in a bar and you think she is god ugly you aren't gonna take the time to feel out her personality.
    So shut up.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Once you get to know them they lay all of those insecurities on you through:
    • voicemail
      instant messaging
      text messaging
      snail mail
      or carrier pidgeon
    Yeah, us girls are evil! Don't forget how she lays her insecurities on you through:

letting you fuck her ass off
    blowing you
    cooking for you
    hugging you
    kissing you
    trying to look her best for her man
    trying to please her man
    making you feel like a man

Watch out for these ultra-sneaky tricks. Us bitches are an unsavory bunch....always up to something and never sincerely looking for love and a good man