Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Having spent a night in jail, and just imagining prison for the rest of my life... I would rather kill 10 people.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Default Re: Would You Rather?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Be imprisoned for the rest of your life?
    or
    Kill someone?

Be extravagantly rich, but hated by others?
    or
    Be well loved and admired, but dirt poor?

always forget your name when asked or
    never remember anyone else's name

Like the horror story of 'the monkeys' paw' ; I think the easy answer is to kill someone randomly from this thread who said they would kill someone they didnt know. Ironic justice rules

...in which case it would be handy if the courts and any witnesses couldnt remember my name for any potential outstanding arrest warrants.
    If I choose extravagant riches and to be hated by everyone then I can be president like Bush, appoint my own judges and immune from prosecution

The riches thing I cant decide. Its complicated. Maybe you never know how people feel about you and they are lying fuckers yet I have people in my life who do stuff for me and dont keep score so I dunno heres definitely nice people out there who I wouldnt' wanna lose. I think my relationships with other people is the most important thing and the highest meaning in my life.

What would the original creator of this thread do ? What would you do Kelly ? You need to answer too.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I'd kill someone. Can I kill more than one?

I'd take the money. If I'm rich enough, I'd still have plenty of people to do my bidding. A wise man once said, "Everybody has a price... for the Million Dollar Man!!!" If I was hated at an OJ level, I would hire an army of giant Skinheads to protect me. I would feed them raw meat, steroids, and gun powder and offer to pay all their legal fees and buy off politicians and judges if the evidence was strong.

5 Star Poster

or
    Kill someone?

or

Kelly how do you come up with this stuff? Sort of gives a window into ones soul doesn't it.

1) I'd rather be imprisioned. All those well endowed black brothers... yumm! And I did time in three foreign rebellions/wars as either a combatant or journalist, I don't like killing.

2) I've been relatively rich and I've lived in a tent. And rich is more comfortable, but I'd rather be loved than love money. I want to be rich again mainly so I can do something effective in the world not just to feed my fat ass.

One of the very best days of my life was when I was in my late 20's and living in a van on the beach in Key West with a alcoholic girlfriend who slept with every one but me... (or so it seemed). It was Thanksgiving and a bunch of us beach bums and homeless people pooled our money and bought a turkey. One guy had recently gotten a job and a room in a house and he cooked the turkey and mashed potatoes. Some of us went fishing and diving and we had blue crabs and conch and some fish and we bought about 5 pumpikn pies and a couple cases of beer.

And our extended "family" had the best Thanksgiving dinner of my life.

3) And I'm sorry, I can never remember anyones name anymore. It's a wonder sometimes that I can remember my own.

BUT in reality.... I'd rather be imprisioned for life on a desert island with Jessica and let the rest of the world kill each other and go to hell.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Would You Rather?

BE A CONNECTED C**t WHO THOUGHT IT WAS ALL COOL... SPROUTING WHATEVER SHIT THEY WANTED..

or.. BE A LONLEY SOD.... ? LOL

X

I'd rather be duct taped to a stool and forced to watch Dirty Love for 24 hours straight than answer any of Kelly's threads. Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

or
    Kill someone?

or

Kill someone and not get caught, I dont want to be imprisoned for the rest of my life. Prison is not the place for a T-girl

Rich and hated bye others

Forget my name. I carry business cards.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "