Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYG

You beat us. You predicted it. Congradulations!

The cheating shit is cunt crap. When you hold or grab a face mask, you're cheating and you're penalized! Football is a game. Baseball is a game. People do shit, make enemies and are targeted. That's part of the game.

The Pat's will be back. So will the Colts. So will the Giants and the Cowboys. A new year begins.

Meanwhile, here in Boston will revel in the success of the Celtics, the Red Sox's and guess what...the lowly Bruins are making a run also. We got plenty to cheer about here in Boston till next fall.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    You beat us. You predicted it. Congradulations!

The cheating shit is cunt crap. When you hold or grab a face mask, you're cheating and you're penalized! Football is a game. Baseball is a game. People do shit, make enemies and are targeted. That's part of the game.

The Pat's will be back. So will the Colts. So will the Giants and the Cowboys. A new year begins.

Meanwhile, here in Boston will revel in the success of the Celtics, the Red Sox's and guess what...the lowly Bruins are making a run also. We got plenty to cheer about here in Boston till next fall.

Make no mistake, I am not a Boston Hater as I lived for many years just outside of it and am to this day I die hard Red Sox fan. I love the city of Boston.

But, I have also been a Giants fan all of my life and I am very proud of them and COMPLETELY disagree with your cuntcrap comment. The patriots took cheating to an ALL TIME NEW HIGH and more shit is gonig to come out about them. They are so lucky that asshole destroyed the evidence.

WHether you are a PAts fan or not, no one can deny that thier "legacy" is a tainted one due to the cheating all along the way. The sad thing is they would have been pretty danm good without it. I can not call Brady the best ever for thie reason alone. I put Montana,Peyton , Unitis, ELway and Marino (who never even won a superbowl) ahead of him.

The best thing for the Pats and thier fans is to just say it out loud and move on.

"We cheated big time. We are not as good as our record showed, and We need to put that behind us, play clean from hear on out and take what we get HONESTLY".

GO SOX!!!!!!!

GOOD THINGS

Make no mistake, I am not a Boston Hater as I lived for many years just outside of it and am to this day I die hard Red Sox fan. I love the city of Boston.

But, I have also been a Giants fan all of my life and I am very proud of them and COMPLETELY disagree with your cuntcrap comment. The patriots took cheating to an ALL TIME NEW HIGH and more shit is gonig to come out about them. They are so lucky that asshole destroyed the evidence.

WHether you are a PAts fan or not, no one can deny that thier "legacy" is a tainted one due to the cheating all along the way. The sad thing is they would have been pretty danm good without it. I can not call Brady the best ever for thie reason alone. I put Montana,Peyton , Unitis, ELway and Marino (who never even won a superbowl) ahead of him.

The best thing for the Pats and thier fans is to just say it out loud and move on.

"We cheated big time. We are not as good as our record showed, and We need to put that behind us, play clean from hear on out and take what we get HONESTLY".

GO SOX!!!!!!![/quote]

Won't do it. The cheating thing is bullshit. I agree Brady hasn't reached Unitis and Montana status ...YET. The others he has.

I don't think we'll ever agree on the cheating thing. So I'll move on.

By the way, I was a Giants fan back in the day of Y. A. Titile and Fran Tarkington. Then the locals developed a team. With the merger of the leagues, I threw my fandom to the Pat's.

I still play hockey. I've coached basketball and soccer. This filming of coaches is meaningless when your on the field. It keeps political hires, friends of family and long term employees, gainfully employed. It's a tradition in Boston .... my sister's kid needs a job.

The hype....it's the media. Jimmy Johnson, Tom Coughlin all know this is total bullshit. So be it!

Go SOX! Go Celt's! And the team near and dear to my heart....GO YOU FUCKING BRUINS!

Quote Originally Posted by ezed

GO SOX!!!!!!!
    Won't do it. The cheating thing is bullshit. I agree Brady hasn't reached Unitis and Montana status ...YET. The others he has.

I don't think we'll ever agree on the cheating thing. So I'll move on.

By the way, I was a Giants fan back in the day of Y. A. Titile and Fran Tarkington. Then the locals developed a team. With the merger of the leagues, I threw my fandom to the Pat's.

I still play hockey. I've coached basketball and soccer. This filming of coaches is meaningless when your on the field. It keeps political hires, friends of family and long term employees, gainfully employed. It's a tradition in Boston .... my sister's kid needs a job.

The hype....it's the media. Jimmy Johnson, Tom Coughlin all know this is total bullshit. So be it!

Go SOX! Go Celt's! And the team near and dear to my heart....GO YOU FUCKING BRUINS![/quote]

Leaving Football behind.............

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!

GOOD THINGS

Rookie Poster

training camp opened at U Albany this morning. here are a few I took today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	manning10_133.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	190963   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moss_724.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	190964  

Rookie Poster

EAGLES all day everyday, giants suck, top three tacklers gone, two allstars gone, good luck this year, hah, GIANTS AND COWBOYS SUCK