View Poll Results: Should she wear High Heels if she is taller than you?

Voters
380. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I love a girl in heels.

372 97.89%
  • No. I feel uncomfortable if the girl is taller than me.

8 2.11%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by jmecross2
    No, I don't have a problem if she's taller.
    Of course.... you had to turn it into a dick thread.

Thanks for spamming my thread.

LOL

TrueBeauty TS wrote:
    You're telling me that being with a girl that's taller than you wouldn't send out any signals?
    What kind of signals do you have on your mind?

The only one that comes to my mind is:I donīt have a inferiority complex although my girlfriend is taller than me.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    TrueBeauty TS wrote:
    You're telling me that being with a girl that's taller than you wouldn't send out any signals?

The only one that comes to my mind is:I donīt have a inferiority complex although my girlfriend is taller than me.
    Don't get me wrong. I DON'T think guys SHOULD feel strange about being with a girl that's taller than they are, but I know there are some guys that are. Especially when it comes to a TS girl. Some guys are so paranoid about ANY give-away signals that the girl they are with could get clocked as a tranny that they don't want a girl that's taller than they are. I'm not saying it's logical, I'm just saying that's the way some men think. hat's why some guys always want their tall girlfriends (GG or TS) to wear flats.

What is strange is that I find this more with guys that are about the same height as the girl. There are some really short guys that LOVE being with tall girls. (Dudley Moore & Susan Anton was an example) It's almost like they feel they conquered a mountain. lol

Me? I wear high heels all the time. Makes no difference to me if the guy is short, tall or same height as me. Besides, once you're in bed, it really doesn't matter.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I wear high heels all the time. Makes no difference to me if the guy is short, tall or same height as me. Besides, once you're in bed, it really doesn't matter.

My type of gal!

And I don't care if the gal is taller than me either. It's called being "statuesque".

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    TrueBeauty TS wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I DON'T think guys SHOULD feel strange about being with a girl that's taller than they are, but I know there are some guys that are. Especially when it comes to a TS girl. Some guys are so paranoid about ANY give-away signals that the girl they are with could get clocked as a tranny that they don't want a girl that's taller than they are. I'm not saying it's logical, I'm just saying that's the way some men think. hat's why some guys always want their tall girlfriends (GG or TS) to wear flats.

What is strange is that I find this more with guys that are about the same height as the girl. There are some really short guys that LOVE being with tall girls. (Dudley Moore & Susan Anton was an example) It's almost like they feel they conquered a mountain. lol

Me? I wear high heels all the time. Makes no difference to me if the guy is short, tall or same height as me. Besides, once you're in bed, it really doesn't matter.

Can we have the pleasure to see you sashaying about in said footwear? I am sure the folks here would like to see that.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

i love heels as my name suggests. but im not so keen on flat bottomed heels. platform type 'fuck me' heels are the horniest thing...only heels over 5inches do it for me!

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I heard Tilda Swinton recently remark that at 6'0", when she goes out in pants and no makeup, she essentially gets clocked as a guy. I just find it interesting that we're clocking people, period. Seems like a waste of time.

Rookie Poster

Default Yes

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bambie141_210.jpg 
Views:	889 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	162485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bambie14_541.jpg 
Views:	902 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	162486  

Junior Poster

Tall and slim....swing!

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by travel4fun81
    Tall and slim....swing!
    BamBam is actually short, but she looks great in those strappy samdals!

Professional Poster

Did I say "Hell Yes" in answer to this topic?

Ancient Pervert.