View Poll Results: Should she wear High Heels if she is taller than you?

Voters
380. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I love a girl in heels.

372 97.89%
  • No. I feel uncomfortable if the girl is taller than me.

8 2.11%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    How tall would TrueBeauty be if she was wearing 5 inch come fuck me pumps? That is the question.

It wouldn't matter, because some shoes were made to be worn only in bed!!!

LOL

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    How tall would TrueBeauty be if she was wearing 5 inch come fuck me pumps? That is the question.

It wouldn't matter, because some shoes were made to be worn only in bed!!!

LOL

Cop out True Beauty. And you have a dirty mind as well.

Veteran Poster

My ex-fiance bought me some heels soley so he could get off watching me in them and fucking me while I wore them. He had his own tall pair, we bought ribbon for the laces and laced them up his thigh. He had thigh-high stockings, a garter belt and corset too. Eh, that's for his pleasure. I preferred him in knee-high Doc Martens!

You know I wouldn't date any other man with a crossdressing lingere fetish but he was special...

Professional Poster

Sure, why not?

BUT, if someone is to wear strapy heels with open toes.....please do not wear any sort of hosery......looks so ridicoulous. Only wear hosery with a closed toe.

Speaking of open toes.....wear the right sized shoes.....I can not tell you how many chicks I see going about wearing platform heels, and their toes curled over the front edge.

And as for if the chick is taller than me, I don't see why that's a big deal. I don't have issues like Tom Cruise. Ask Nicole, and she'll tell yas.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

I'm only 5-7, but I love a lady in heels. I don't care if she is taller than me at all!

(insert witty comment here)

Veteran Poster

Eh, I prefer my men 6'+ anyway. It'd take some pretty hefty platforms to make me taller than that!

I get a bit jealous of some of the taller girls because they tend to be leggy rather than having short stubby legs like me.

One of my GG friends is a 5'11" domme and she likes to wear boots that put her over 6'. She can definitely command a room. It was funny to see her next to my 5'3" mother, my mom having to crane her neck up to talk to her.

Oh and platforms are disgusting.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Oh and platforms are disgusting.
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that, they can wreck an otherwise sleek looking outfit one might wear.

Makes one sorta look like the bride of Frankenstein.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

I just can't believe that - so far - only 3 people have a problem with a T girl being taller than them. I thought most of you guys were paranoid about anything that might get you clocked out in public with your TS girl.

You're telling me that being with a girl that's taller than you wouldn't send out any signals? I don't think some of you are being honest.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    I just can't believe that - so far - only 3 people have a problem with a T girl being taller than them. I thought most of you guys were paranoid about anything that might get you clocked out in public with your TS girl.

You're telling me that being with a girl that's taller than you wouldn't send out any signals? I don't think some of you are being honest.

I'm one of the ones who said they wouldn't have a problem with it. I'm fairly tall myself, and I happen to like tall girls. Always have. Doesn't matter to me if she's a GG or a TS.

And you *know* I'm being honest.