Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Has this ever happened to you?

You're with a very nice, very passable girl and things are really going well. You have a lot in common... She's very attractive and you're attracted to her... Time passes... Things progress... You both get hotter and excited... Juices start to flow... Heart rate increases...

Then, in a moment of passion it happens.

It could be just a glance, a casual brush against razor stubble, maybe her voice cracked down an octave or two, perhaps it's just the feel of her hands... at any rate, at that moment, in your mind you tell yourself, OMG, I'm with a guy. At this point it's too late and from then on, everytime you look at this once hot attractive babe you see a guy.

It's easy to understand the effort and time that tgirls put into their looks and personna. It must be very difficult worrying about all those details required to be female.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Has this ever happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle
    You're with a very nice, very passable girl and things are really going well. You have a lot in common... She's very attractive and you're attracted to her... Time passes... Things progress... You both get hotter and excited... Juices start to flow... Heart rate increases...

It could be just a glance, a casual brush against razor stubble, maybe her voice cracked down an octave or two, perhaps it's just the feel of her hands... at any rate, at that moment, in your mind you tell yourself, OMG, I'm with a guy. At this point it's too late and from then on, everytime you look at this once hot attractive babe you see a guy.

It's easy to understand the effort and time that tgirls put into their looks and personna. It must be very difficult worrying about all those details required to be female.
    LMFAO!!! No explanation required

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Re: Has this ever happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle

I can see you gettin ripped apart for this topic . I, to an extent, can relate and understand what you mean. If a girl is truly "passable," i cant imagine myself feeling the way you described above. But if shes passable....from a block away, yea, id probably feel the same way you described above. If shes hot enough that every guy she walks past on the street is checkin her out, im gonna treat her and feel as if shes a real woman.....

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Junior Poster

It wasn't my intent to be mean spirited, nor would I ever be rude to someone in person. And I wasn't posting this to be a trouble maker.

Here's the thing... I don't consider myself gay or bisexual. At the very least, I guess I'd consider myself bi below the waist, but only if it's with the girl's OK.

If anything, thinking about this, just makes me more understanding of the many issues that confront tgirls.

Veteran Poster

I had the reverse happen to me.

I found myself dating another tgirl. Both of us had been on hormones less than a year (she about six months more than I). Because I'm not sexually attracted to women, when we had sex, I had to picture her as a guy to be able to get off. We stayed together for over two years, both involved with relationships on the side. Towards the end, she just looked too much like a girl for me to pretend and she wanted me to play the dominant sexual role even to the point of topping her anally, which I wasn't really into. I highly doubt I will ever date another tgirl again, although I'm still open for fun

I was interested in the guy in her, shadows of her former life and masculine personality aspects. It was sort of reminiscent of when I was dating a pre-T FTM, trying to ignore the female and embrace the male. I could definitely see how it could turn you off.

I remember earlier in my transtion, going to bed with a man and waking up with him brushing my cheek and the stubbly roughness was like fingernails on a chalkboard, horrifying but didn't seem to phase him (he was probably far more interested in where to stick his morning wood ^_^). Feeling gross, unsexy and unfeminine turns me off too. But hopefully those things aren't permanent.

Default Has this ever happened to you?

I don't thing this is such a big deal. This has happened to me with genetic girls. Like I'd be kissing my girlfriend (genetic girlfriend) and she had the tiniest hairs on her upper-lip, but when I felt them, I'd just get grossed out. And sometimes I don't like to meet a genetic girl's parents, 'cause some of them look a lot like their father, and once I can see the "man" in them, I just can't get turned on anymore. We're all made from male/female combos, it's really not such a big deal, at least in my opinion. And we're all attracted to and averse to different things in any gender. But, yeah, I know what you're saying, I just realize that my issues are mine, not my partner's.

"Participate joyfully in the sorrows of life."
    - Joseph Campbell

http://ilcontrarian.tumblr.com/
    https://twitter.com/#!/chasindemgirls

Junior Poster

Can I ask if everything was going well and you went further reached in her pants and got a handful of cock would you gasp and think it was a............GUY!!!!!!???????

It goes with the territory. Why are we here? Might have something to do with liking transsexuals. They all originated as genetic men. And this "passable" business is a joke. You get away with throwing that term around because the girls here really want to be passable. But most aren't. The famous ones aren't. There's a few. But there's always something and so what?

There's something sexy about a transsexual. And while I don't believe you're trying to be insulting here it is. There are so few "passable" girls, often because of them surging themselves to the point of obviousness and other times it just isn't in the cards. Maybe if we all were accepting of what WE are, guys seeking transsexuals, and less unaccepting of what THEY are, we can proceed with a common dialogue.

Many girls are very tall. Many girls have voice issues. many girls have trouble achieving natural hair. Etc. Etc....

But guess what? Many men are very short. Many men come off like fags or are out of shape. Many men are balding. Etc. Etc.

These girls are sexy. The passable issue only comes into play because of a guy's cowardness. No offense. If a guy was cool being seen with them it would be easier.

Not jumping on you here. But I believe so many of the problems I've had and many other's have had when it comes to transsexual women have to do with the struggle they've had to endure to fit in a world that is cruel and unaccepting.

Did I just say transsexuals are moody? Difficult?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    They all originated as genetic men. And this "passable" business is a joke. You get away with throwing that term around because the girls here really want to be passable. But most aren't. The famous ones aren't. There's a few. But there's always something and so what?

There's something sexy about a transsexual. And while I don't believe you're trying to be insulting here it is. There are so few "passable" girls, often because of them surging themselves to the point of obviousness and other times it just isn't in the cards.

Maybe if we all were accepting of what WE are, guys seeking transsexuals, and less unaccepting of what THEY are, we can proceed with a common dialogue.

Many girls are very tall. Many girls have voice issues. many girls have trouble achieving natural hair. Etc. Etc....

But guess what? Many men are very short. Many men come off like fags or are out of shape. Many men are balding. Etc. Etc.

These girls are sexy. The passable issue only comes into play because of a guy's cowardness. No offense. If a guy was cool being seen with them it would be easier.

Not jumping on you here. But I believe so many of the problems I've had and many other's have had when it comes to transsexual women have to do with the struggle they've had to endure to fit in a world that is cruel and unaccepting.
    Gee Bezane I'm not quite sure which way you're going with this.

Part of your response states that passing is a joke, a non-reality for
    many of the women here.

You state that many of the women have taken surgery to extremes, and
    this hurts their passability.

There's a few, but that there is always something that will get them
    clocked, you say voice, too tall, bald as an eagle.

Then you say.....

And while I don't believe you're trying to be insulting here it is. There are so few "passable" girls, often because of them surging themselves to the point of obviousness and other times it just isn't in the cards.
    Now Bezane you've said you've been in 'the life'for decades, have known
    some of the superstar T-girls.

My question to you is:

What is passing?

This is my definition from the Stealth thread.

In the context of male-to-female transsexual women,
    "passing" means that when you meet someone, they
    accept you without any reservations as a women.

Admittedly in parts of your post you have made some redeeming points,
    but to me they come across as a back-handed compliment.

So if you would be so kind as to clarify what you meant, I truly would
    appreciate it.

I've always taken you for one of the good guys, so I'm sure it's me who
    is missing the point some how.

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    Can I ask if everything was going well and you went further reached in her pants and got a handful of cock would you gasp and think it was a............GUY!!!!!!???????

It goes with the territory. Why are we here? Might have something to do with liking transsexuals. They all originated as genetic men. And this "passable" business is a joke. You get away with throwing that term around because the girls here really want to be passable. But most aren't. The famous ones aren't. There's a few. But there's always something and so what?

There's something sexy about a transsexual. And while I don't believe you're trying to be insulting here it is. There are so few "passable" girls, often because of them surging themselves to the point of obviousness and other times it just isn't in the cards. Maybe if we all were accepting of what WE are, guys seeking transsexuals, and less unaccepting of what THEY are, we can proceed with a common dialogue.

Did I just say transsexuals are moody? Difficult?
    If you think passing is a joke that very rarely happens... what do you think about "tricking"?

Do you think every "tricking" incident involved guys who knew that they were with a tgirl, or do you think it can actually happen?

The two go hand in hand. Tricking can't occur in a world without passing.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

Day-to-day passing isn't very hard. It happens every time you are "ma'am"'ed. It happens every time you walk into the ladies' room and strike up a conversation at the sink and nobody freaks out. It happens nearly every time a guy hits on you (unless you're at a trans club or the random chance that the guy realized you were ts and he's into that). It happens for every girl who's lived in university dorms (including me). It is an accepted fact of life for most TS (those who seriously don't pass, even with surgical help, either get weeded out through detransition or suicide or become activists...).

Now, if you're saying that no girl is flawless, that's different. Even when just comparing a TS to an average GG, there's usually something that's a "tell" but you usually have to be looking for it. This isn't a problem unless you're standing in a row on the Maury show... (and the audience still doesn't do better than 50-50 on those things).

Passing is a whole self thing -- your looks, your movements, your voice, your personality, the way you relate to people. If you can really truly look in the mirror and see a girl, if you believe it yourself, so will other people (pending seriously flaws, of course).