Thread: celebrities

Rookie Poster

Default celebrities

who knows some famous people with t girls.they are not off limits

Still Here 5 Star Poster

WORST.POST.EVER.

Rookie Poster

Default whatever

fuck the famous people ,i want to know.so get over it.but maybe your one of them or you are protecting them

5 Star Poster

said the newbie to the mod

Junior Poster

they range from Tom Cruise to Burt Reynolds. Sly to Kevin bacon. The list is longer than you would ever know. Even jack.

Junior Poster

LL Cool J..but only into light skin black t-girls

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ABSOLUTE SHADE
    LL Cool J..but only into light skin black t-girls
    Octavia?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: whatever

Quote Originally Posted by delano777
    fuck the famous people ,i want to know.so get over it.but maybe your one of them or you are protecting them
    What a fucking weenie.
    Why should it be your right to know what people do in their personal lives?

Someone kick this cunt off?
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

I resepct you as websit eowner seanchai but must disgree While peoples' private lives are private people who make a business of making themselves a public specatcle or marketing a false public image , and that imnage is completely false , not only are hypocrites , but are duping the public !

English judges have said as much . Catherine Zeta Jones adn Micheal Douglas had the cheek to sue a magazine who published a photo of their wedding , for invasion of privacy no less !! when they had already sold the rights to another magazine !! Zeta Jones and Doungals got little sympathy from the judges or the public !!

the couple victoria and footballer david beckham who make millions smarketing theri bogus fake image as a " the perfect married couple amd marriage and the perfect family" , when the reality beckham is a notorious adultereer and philanderer !! Recently "the News Of The World " a newspaper owned by the same groiup as Dox TV , got stories
    from women who had had affiars with beckham . The beckhams advisors flew into apanic fearing the gravy train was about to hit the buffers sending lwyers to teh high court , to get gaggin g orders agaisnt the news of the world !! The n=News of The World , old hands at this defeated those attempts . The judge said as the beckhams make millions making a public spectacle of their marriage the public has a right to test teh veracity of the beackhams image " !!!
    ( each time revelations of beckhams philandering are publlihed beckhams afvisors issue denails and writs for libel . None of these libel caes have ever come to court as the beackhmas knwo that The News of The World can stand up andy story they publish !!!

I depsie hypocrisy and I think those who follow the lifestyle in secret while makding a fortune flogging aphoney false image to a gullible public are dispicable as they make things harder for everyone else !!!

No odubt when they batel i swon by the efforts and work of others the hypocrites will emerge out of the wood - work rewriting history calking they were always frank and open ?!? They remind me of SOuth Africa where it is now impossible to find a single person who ever supported spartheid !?!

Compare them to somone like Allanah who has advanbce teh casue more than anyone else to advance things and educate people by being vrave open frank and aboce eith that most rare of commodities HONESTY

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

This is ridiculous. When guy and a girl are together, famous or not, it's nobodys damn business what's between either of their legs, or what they do or did for a living, or anything else for that matter. If they want to volunteer that information, then they will.

It's like making a crusade out of, say, "Britney Speers has a hairy bush! We must tell the world!"

Absurd.