Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default well

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    You mean you had a no male, no faggot policy at the door? Isn't that descrimination? I see a couple of dudes in the first pic. Are they bouncers?
    It was kind of gay event. Of course there were the usual, broke tranny chasers lurking around. Like the ones in NY. They buy one drink, nurse it all night, never buy a girl a drink, or even offer to buy her one. Then the wonder why they are all alone, just looking and lurking. But mostly drag queens and transexuals, and mostly gay boys. The event itself was horrid. We just got all dressed up and did our own thing. ALL the photographers in the building, stopped us and took tons of pics. So we felt fab. We try with what we have. There are no ts clubs or partys here in Chicago. So we glam up for the gay events. Saturday is a Hollywood Red Carpet Party. So the 3 of us will be glamed up once again. If you guys noticed we replaced 1 of the girls in our trio, and its much more FUN!

I like your green dress V.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I like your green dress V.
    Thanks, its Bebe. If you notice my gf Barbie had the same dress in fushia. Kennidi joked we should post both girls in the dress and ask "who wore it best?" like they do in the gossip mags.

Junior Poster
    SILVER SPRING MD/ WASHINGTON DC/BMORE/NOVA

YALL GIRLS LOOKING GOOD WORK IT OUT CUNTSSS...

The best woman is a tranny.

If u got the dime I got the time.

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badazzzbody/

dc/md/ny

Platinum Poster

lol it looks like yall all went to the sale section of bebe and got the "slim sexy tube dress"... envious looks great on you van

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    lol it looks like yall all went to the sale section of bebe and got the "slim sexy tube dress"... envious looks great on you van
    It was actually a Xmas gift from a client. I wish they had black, I would love a black dress like this.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: well

Why do you expect a man to buy you drinks? I will never buy a woman drinks. I refuse to set myself up to get used by a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    You mean you had a no male, no faggot policy at the door? Isn't that descrimination? I see a couple of dudes in the first pic. Are they bouncers?
    It was kind of gay event. Of course there were the usual, broke tranny chasers lurking around. Like the ones in NY. They buy one drink, nurse it all night, never buy a girl a drink, or even offer to buy her one. Then the wonder why they are all alone, just looking and lurking. But mostly drag queens and transexuals, and mostly gay boys. The event itself was horrid. We just got all dressed up and did our own thing. ALL the photographers in the building, stopped us and took tons of pics. So we felt fab. We try with what we have. There are no ts clubs or partys here in Chicago. So we glam up for the gay events. Saturday is a Hollywood Red Carpet Party. So the 3 of us will be glamed up once again. If you guys noticed we replaced 1 of the girls in our trio, and its much more FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by joserchi2002
    Damn, Vanessa how tall are you?

It's a shame that the third largest city in the US lacks in TS events ans such.
    I am 6ft tall, and the heel on my Zanottis is 4 inches
    so imagine!
    I love the attention when I walk in the room. I hit the gym now, so I stay toned and am working on building a little muscle tone for my legs, to give them more shape. I wish I had sexier legs, so I'm workin on that! And my abs. Now that I am on hormones more seriously, I'm picking up weight in the midsection. By summer my abs will be flat!