Thread: Your Dreams

Veteran Poster

Default Your Dreams

I have some of the most intense dreams that sometimes seem TOO REAL!!! To the point were I have sensations from actually touching the person I'm dreaming about or from them touching me. I read somewhere that dreams were in black & white, but all of mine that I remember were in color.

One time in a dream where a group of people were chasing me and I stopped to attack because I thought I couldn't run anymore. When I swung at the first person in the dream, I woke-up with my fist tightly gripped and my triceps & biceps fully engaged to strike!!! It was scarry, because that was one of the rare times I was facing my partner. ( I usually sleep on the very edge of the bed facing the wall. Probably do it because of all those young years I shared a twin-bed with my brother.) It "scurred" the livin shit out of me!

Rookie Poster

In all fairness mate, I've had dreams where me and Arnie have thrashed foreign hordes together bud. WITH credits. So don't worry about it bud. Dreaming is dreaming.

Lorks A Lordy!

Junior Poster

I used to have chronic night-terrors that I couldn't remember very much about when i woke up, but some times i would wake up and be really stiff, and in incredible pain.

Thankfully I haven't had one in about 5 years

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Rookie Poster

You want to stop this man getting you....

DROP DEAD FRED!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	film2_205.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	161883  

Lorks A Lordy!

I've always had extremely vivid, full color dreams. Occasionally I get into lucid dreaming, but mostly I just go along for the ride, with special effects worthy of Peter Jackson and storylines so complex Kafka would have a hard time following them.

Junior Poster

I had a dream where I went with my family to see my Grandad, who is dead.
    So, in the dream, I go "Oh wait, this doesn't make sense, this must be a dream."

The dream continued with me having a fight with my mother where I tried to tell her I was dreaming, but she kept trying to reassure me that I wasn't.