"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: Replying to a post (specifically mine)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCheri
    If you are going to respond to one of my posts that I have put up please actually read the friggin thing before you decide to throw in some half-assed half-witted response that has absolutely nothing to do with what was written. Perhaps to some less fortunates who's comprehension skills are lacking you may feel as if you have done me some sort of personal service by responding but if your response is so fucking off topic that you look like a moron than that is how I am unfortunately going to have to catagorize you in the future...seriously people, reading is fundamental, not for the mental!
    Good Luck on that happening and people staying on topic.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

It's like hearing the red leader's voice over your cockpit mic when attacking the Death Star: "Stay on topic! Stay on topic!"

Reading. They used to teach that in school, didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    It's like hearing the red leader's voice over your cockpit mic when attacking the Death Star: "Stay on topic! Stay on topic!"

Reading. They used to teach that in school, didn't they?
    WHAT?!?! When did they teach in schools? I thought that one was an urban legend.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Who?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Don't get me going on teaching in schools, I can barely remember that but I do recall if you ditched school, they gave you detention and made you stay after which still made no sense because then I'd have to not show up for the detention getting even more detentions that I wouldn't show up for somehow eventually accumulating more days of detention than they actually had school days in the year...so after I served out the Welden E. Howitt Jr High School sentence...something like 165 detentions, 3 out of school suspensions, 1 in school suspension HUH? wtf is that all about??? (this was all between 7-8 grades) I went on to an illustrious school year in high school doing something that reminded me of arcades and more ditching classes until my parents dragged me kicking and screaming to upstate New York and made me bus to school...strangest thing is that they graduated me early and sent me off to college at the age of 16 but for some reason I never completed most of the high school curriculum...people are like wow, you went to college at 16?!!! and I'm like yeah, I'm not exactly Doogie fuckin Howser, I just lucked the fuck out I guess...
    See the educational systems are so fucked up even within the same state that you can be in Honors classes in one school and then show up to the future McDonald's employees school and if you transfer all your credits into one of those "not quite as good as" programs, your school can legally say you have earned enough education to leave early WOOHOO
    So I went to college and explored more ways to party and fuck off but with people that were older and wiser in the ways of this classic artform...ah it's good to be an American!
    If they let you leave early, did you still get a new york regents diploma or was it a local/school diploma?

They no longer have the local/school diplomas, NYS regents is now the only game in town and its designed to keep you there the full 4 years (its an intentional part of the requirements). PINS has also been extended through age 18 in NY so, even dropping out is harder to do.

We all know how well the classroom learning environment fares when kids who DON'T want to be there, who KNOW they aren't gonna graduate are being stuck there to avoid truancy arrests.

I'm so glad i got out of the NYS k-12 schools when I did, I feel soo sorry for the kids that have to go through the system now.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Rookie Poster

If you are going to respond to one of my posts that I have put up please actually read...

...but if your response is so fucking off topic that you look like a moron than that is how I am unfortunately going to have to catagorize you in the future...
    So it goes that we must all stay on topic.

Don't get me going on teaching in schools
    To which I reply, "I like turtles." I have included the following audio/visual presentation to elaborate my point about the importance of staying on topic.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072901386.html

The following has not been an actual public service announcement and is used solely for entertainment purposes. No actual turtles where harmed during the creation of this presentation. No actual turtle endosresement is stated nor imnplied. Erections lasting longer than 4 hours is not normal and you should call the local chapter head of the P.T.A. should this occur.

"There is no such thing as a small project."

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah! Something to do with prayer in schools & that chance card that says "Take a ride on the Reading..." But doesn't viagara cure dislexia?

Huckt on fonix wurckt 4 mi. :P

Nice tats.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catinthehat_135.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	162101  

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here