Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Why is it that Latin girls are the best looking??????

Quote Originally Posted by Listo
    Latin girls are the most feminine, attractive, and passable girls in the world. Is that only my opinion or do you guys agreee with me? Because it seems to me that all the ones I like are Latinas??????
    that's some straight up bullshit there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    is that many Latinas, especially in Brasil and Argentina, are extremely liberal in altering their bodies, often with silicon injection (breasts, hips, ass), which can look incredible for a time, but which eventually shifts, yielding a rather "lumpy" look and even what is known as "elephant feet" (as silicon drifts even to their feet).

That's certainly true Ec but another big big big factor is the age at which people start taking hormones. In Brazil in particular boys often start taking hormones very young indeed, I mean in their very early teens, at which time their male puberty may not have even have started let alone finished. Starting hormones early makes a huge difference to where bone mass is deposited.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I disagree. Good looking women come from all nationalities; to say that Latin girls are the best in the world is purely speculative. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if your mind is set to prefer women of latin descent then of course you will speak more positive of them.
    I agree with JohnnyWalker! 100% Preference for something is good. But to discredit that there are No or none as beautiful women of other races is being too judgemental. Beauty comes in all forms, shape, size etc. People's taste varies all the time.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

I had a Tgurl tell me one time that latin men would all make good women. No malice intended. Just maybe why they make the best looking women.

Veteran Poster

Shalaya, a lot of Latins probably don't recognize the Indian Mexicans as Latins. True Latins, spoke the Latin languages, such as Spanish, French, and Italian. There are Latin Mexicans, but not usually the border crossers.

Veteran Poster

I love all ladies, but I do notice that I tend to like more latina women (percentage-wise) and black women (especially their badonkadonk).

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    is that many Latinas, especially in Brasil and Argentina, are extremely liberal in altering their bodies, often with silicon injection (breasts, hips, ass), which can look incredible for a time, but which eventually shifts, yielding a rather "lumpy" look and even what is known as "elephant feet" (as silicon drifts even to their feet).

That's certainly true Ec but another big big big factor is the age at which people start taking hormones. In Brazil in particular boys often start taking hormones very young indeed, I mean in their very early teens, at which time their male puberty may not have even have started let alone finished. Starting hormones early makes a huge difference to where bone mass is deposited.
    Very true. Likewise, many Thai girls begin their transition very young, pre-puberty or shortly after, and that makes a big difference.

Shalaya, I would say that Mexicans are a subset of Latins, there being many distinct groups. Good point, yourdaddy, about Indian Mexicans, but as you move through Latin America you'll find many different combinations: a lot of Brazilians have strong Indian genetic heritage as well. French is a Latin (more properly Romance) language, but the French are not usually counted as a Latin culture, which is usually restricted to the Hispanic and Italian cultures (and in the Americas, Hispanic, including Spanish and Portuguese).

The term "Latin America" was coined by 19th century French officials and was used to refer to South & Central America (but not the Carribean). According to it's original meaning, to be a Latino/a, meant to come from that region and to have been influenced by Spanish or Portuguese culture - both of which are part of the Latin family of languages.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach

Very true. Likewise, many Thai girls begin their transition very young, pre-puberty or shortly after, and that makes a big difference.

Shalaya, I would say that Mexicans are a subset of Latins, there being many distinct groups. Good point, yourdaddy, about Indian Mexicans, but as you move through Latin America you'll find many different combinations: a lot of Brazilians have strong Indian genetic heritage as well. French is a Latin (more properly Romance) language, but the French are not usually counted as a Latin culture, which is usually restricted to the Hispanic and Italian cultures (and in the Americas, Hispanic, including Spanish and Portuguese).
    I don't know about the Portugese referring to themselves as latin, Ecstatic. I had a Portugese girlfriend for two years and she considered herself white, Brazilians...eh, that could go either way, but Pork Chops=white.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Veteran Poster

Latin doesn't mean black. You gonna piss some people off by that eneducated statement.