Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Why is it that Latin girls are the best looking??????

Latin girls are the most feminine, attractive, and passable girls in the world. Is that only my opinion or do you guys agreee with me? Because it seems to me that all the ones I like are Latinas??????

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I disagree. Good looking women come from all nationalities; to say that Latin girls are the best in the world is purely speculative. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if your mind is set to prefer women of latin descent then of course you will speak more positive of them.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    Right there. G'job. Its all personal preference. If I like ducks over seagulls, but that doesnt necessarily mean ducks are better...just to me it does.

Rookie Poster

quote="Listo"]Latin girls are the most feminine, attractive, and passable girls in the world. Is that only my opinion or do you guys agreee with me? Because it seems to me that all the ones I like are Latinas??????[/quote] WHO TOLD U THAT ?most latinas i know have gotten their backs shaved for hed reduced,jawbrroke etc{no offense to anyone}.As where someblak girls have different priorities such as clothes etc.there isa allot of things someblak tgirls wont do with clients/guys that some latinas will such as kiss etc so there fore they dont get as much clientele/support as the latina sistas.to afford these surgeries etc.BUT for u i guess that is ur own personal prefernce now my skin is dark u assume im blak but lo and behold im panamanian so are u sayin dark skin in and of itself isnt attractive?even though i identify with blak beacuse of my skin i am by blood latina.SEPERATIN GIRLS BY RACE AND COLOR NEED TO STOP BECAUSE EVRY GIRLS IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic017_459.jpg 
Views:	3389 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	23496  

THELADYMISTY

Rookie Poster

Default I respectfully disagree

If you are on this website you HAVE to accept that there are different strokes for different folks. And you are all right that if my cup of tea are Latinas, then I will be more bias towards them. But as I look at all the pics in this forum I can't help but notice that the most passable and feminine ones just happen to be latinas. Not all, but a high percentage. I don't know maybe I am crazy. Who knows. Well, anyways keep the pix cumming! Especially the latinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the Lady Misty, but with this caveat: men in some ethnic groups (particularly Asian, such as Thai) naturally have more feminine features than men of other ethnicity, particularly northern European and African descent. This does NOT mean that Thai girls, for instance, are by any means necessarily more beautiful, but that they have a "head start" in that they often need less radical surgery (bone shaving, hair reduction) than others do, and they are often smaller framed and smaller boned, again making them more naturally "feminine" in that sense (though they tend also to have little in the way of ass or hips). This is only a starting point; from there, it all depends on other cultivated factors: mannerisms, surgery, hormones, dress, etc. all play a major role, and transcend one's starting point.

Latins may be a little closer to this than northern Europeans or Blacks, but I think a major reason you find Latinas more beautiful--along with probably a natural inclination to their look as suggested--is that many Latinas, especially in Brasil and Argentina, are extremely liberal in altering their bodies, often with silicon injection (breasts, hips, ass), which can look incredible for a time, but which eventually shifts, yielding a rather "lumpy" look and even what is known as "elephant feet" (as silicon drifts even to their feet).

Professional Poster

I agree yet disagree. I love latin gurls, and they are my favorite followed by asians. However to say all latin gurls are better lookin is a gross generalization as beauty is purely an objective thing. What one finds attractive may not be what the next guy (or girl, or gurl) finds attractive. As stated before it is in the eye of the beholder.

Listo, its great that you have an opinion, but why did you have to state it as a fact? and why do you have to then seek everyone's agreement? Because, really, that results in the opposite. Unlike facts, which can be proved, an opinion is valid alone, it shouldn't need anyone elses approval or validation.

Felicia

Gold Poster

It's opinion which makes the horse race. Like you quipped, Listo, it's "all the ones that you like". Transsexual beauties come in all different flavors, shapes, and sizes, with no one ethnicity holding the patent on the most beautiful term.

Gold Poster

...Hmmmm, I have 474 posts, and yet, only a little over 315 points ??? What up wit da points, fellas ?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein