Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    If Hillary got the dem nod instead of Obama, I personally would have no problems with voting for her instead of any possible GOP candidate. The GOP's stance on issues such as stem cell research and so-called "creative design" are enough to stop me from voting for a GOP candidate. I'm not going to speculate on Bloomberg, or whether I might vote for him, until he actually gets into the race.
    That's one of the advantages of living in massive democrat state like New York. If she gets the nomination I know that I can not vote for her and the my state will still go to her.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Nevada? Fuck!

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Freedom is popular, the people want their country back my man! Plus, you could add 5 to 10% to get the "real" results... (FRAUD)

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

I was hoping the dems is michigan would have some sense and get out and vote in the repug primary to help huckabee win.

qeuqheeg222
    Professional Poster

Thos board would be down if Huckabee won. we all know what happens when religious fanatics take power. He is the most frightening of all the candidates

Note: All postings are complete works of fiction and are for entertainment purposes only.