Rookie Poster

Default Most Definitely Bi

Prefs:
    1. TS
    2. Really fem guys
    3. GG

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

how abot trisexual?

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    "queen quinn" was the almost certain giveaway....but pls continue, caliguy....
    LOL.. No doubt, mbf. There's more than that, including his use of an obscure term that was only used by me, once, against Rod. There are other things as well. How sad for the old troll. First, he gets exposed as a laughable fraud, then he proves too stupid to even use a sock puppet without getting caught. What's that smell? Oh, it's the stench of failure.

The word for today, boys and girls, is "failure." Can you say failure, boys and girls?

Quinn, funny and sad at the same time. But some people obviously have difficulties with learning...

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy
    Your such a little pussy, you cannot even answer a simple question, are you bi or are you gay? Which is it Queen Quinn? Maybe you better get to bed before mommy yells at you.
    Says the proven fraud who isn't even man enough to come at me through his regular ID. Like I said before, cupcake, if you ever scrape together enough public assistance money to make it to Atlanta, all you have to do is contact me through the pervious email I gave you – at which point I'll gladly discuss this face to face. Until then, you can continue to epitomize the word poltroon (look it up, stupid) by hiding behind whatever ID I haven’t gotten around to metaphorically bitch slapping yet.

Oh, and while were at it, why don’t you give us another demonstration of how you clearly don’t understand the basics of a fiduciary obligation – something even an entry-level financial manger knows.

I live half a mile from where that pic was taken. The explosion blew me out of bed about 2 years ago. Literally.

As an impartial observer, it seems to me like CaliGuy is losing this really quite badly.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy
    Agree, as soon as you touch a cock, your either gay or bi. Which one are you Queen Quinn? lol
    I used to have a (mostly straight I guess) friend who used to say that every man gets to suck one dick in his life and still say he's straight. When you suck the second one, you're gay or bi.

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

STRAIGHT

Veteran Poster

Im trisexual, try anything once, and preferably lots of tyimes if I like it.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

So I'm neither... though I do appreciate all kinds of women.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i am bisexual .. i like men and women .... i class TS as women .. so to me there are 3 sexuality , hetrosexual, homosexual and bisexual ..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Default Re: Do you consider yourself gay or bisexual

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i am bisexual .. i like men and women .... i class TS as women .. so to me there are 3 sexuality , hetrosexual, homosexual and bisexual ..
    There is also trisexual -- or try-sexual...
    I consider myself more bisexual... leaning more toward the "homo" at this point -- ha ha!
    As this turns me on....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PF.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	518300  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.