Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Why is it so hard to answer Queen Quinn? Are you bi or are you gay?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy
    Why is it so hard to answer Queen Quinn? Are you bi or are you gay?
    I'm telling you rod, the best way to proceed is to reconcile your two previously exposed lies with a new one. Think about it. You can tell us how you're actually a real life Bruce Wayne – managing multi-million dollar trusts by day and working as a crime fighting super-hero scientist at night. Yeah, that will diminish your humiliation.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Your such a little pussy, you cannot even answer a simple question, are you bi or are you gay? Which is it Queen Quinn? Maybe you better get to bed before mommy yells at you.

Your such a little pussy, you cannot even answer a simple question, are you bi or are you gay? Which is it Queen Quinn? Maybe you better get to bed before mommy yells at you.
    Says the proven fraud who isn't even man enough to come at me through his regular ID. Like I said before, cupcake, if you ever scrape together enough public assistance money to make it to Atlanta, all you have to do is contact me through the pervious email I gave you – at which point I'll gladly discuss this face to face. Until then, you can continue to epitomize the word poltroon (look it up, stupid) by hiding behind whatever ID I haven’t gotten around to metaphorically bitch slapping yet.

Oh, and while were at it, why don’t you give us another demonstration of how you clearly don’t understand the basics of a fiduciary obligation – something even an entry-level financial manger knows.

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Bi or Gay little boy?

I don't understand, cupcake. You were so quick to repeatedly tell Vegas how ready you were to take a plane out to meet him for a face to face. Why not show some conviction – rather than being exposed as a fraud and a sissy at every turn – and come and talk to me? It's okay, gramps, we already know the answer.

-Quinn

5 Star Poster

I've just read through this thread, and I can't understand all the shit slinging. I like people, yo know... certain people... I'm tri-sexual

Junior Poster

Queen Quinn, Bi or Gay?

Queen Quinn, Bi or Gay?
    Still can't man up, Rod la Rod? It's alright. Anyone on the forum who’s familiar with your other ID knows what to expect: weakness and backpedaling. Consequently, this ID won't get any more respect here than your last one. You can type whatever you want now. Your exposure and subsequent humiliation is complete for today. Thanks for the laughs, limp wrist.

-Quinn

Junior Poster

Kind of like your old broken Village People Album Queen Quinn, ask you the same question, are you Bi or are you Gay? Why is that so hard for you to answer? lol How does your new asshole feel you loser? That must be a real hard question? lol