Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Agree, as soon as you touch a cock, your either gay or bi. Which one are you Queen Quinn? lol

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Still can't post under your normal ID huh, Rod? It's alright, pussy. I can understand why you have your panties in such a bunch. What with my exposing you for a total phoney and all. Just let me know when you're ready to man up. Until then, stay weak, ass clown.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

You just want to rub your fingers through my hair, don't you Queen? Are you bi or gay?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy
    You just want to rub your fingers through my hair, don't you Queen? Are you bi or gay?
    Nah, I'm a little bitch who can't even come at someone through his regular ID because I've been exposed as a fraud. Oh, shit, my bad, that's you, isn't it Rod. Don't worry, cupcake, you'll always be my favorite bitch. Here are some flowers for your pansy ass:

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

"queen quinn" was the almost certain giveaway....but pls continue, caliguy....

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Junior Poster

Interesting how you cannot answer the question, are you bi or gay Queen Quinn?

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    "queen quinn" was the almost certain giveaway....but pls continue, caliguy....
    LOL.. No doubt, mbf. There's more than that, including his use of an obscure term that was only used by me, once, against Rod. There are other things as well. How sad for the old troll. First, he gets exposed as a laughable fraud, then he proves too stupid to even use a sock puppet without getting caught. What's that smell? Oh, it's the stench of failure.

The word for today, boys and girls, is "failure." Can you say failure, boys and girls?

Junior Poster

Answer the question little pussy, bi or gay? Which one are you Queen Quinn?

Interesting how you cannot answer the question, are you bi or gay Queen Quinn?
    Speaking of unanswered questions, what do you do again, Rod? Which is it? Are you a scientist with a mere BS in Chemistry (more likely a BS in BS), or do you manage several multi-million dollar trusts? It sucks when you're too stupid to remember that your current lies so clearly contradict your previous lies, doesn't it, want wit? Cheer up, nancy boy, you'll always be someone to your pets. Unfortunately, so far as life is concerned, the verdict is clear: you are an old wannabe and a failure.

-Quinn

Gold Poster

Answer the question little pussy, bi or gay? Which one are you Queen Quinn?
    This is the reason you got banned in the first place so don't come in the chatroom and ask why did you get banned when you are banned for a second time.